Epic Perfect World

How much longer till TheUnion / Triade start pking ?

Vegas

Remember when Artifex used the "new to the server" excuse for months when they kept getting destroyed by XP? Why do you ask a new guild to PK after like 1-2 weeks?....Hypocrites

Kizumbau

Remember when Artifex used the "new to the server" excuse for months when they kept getting destroyed by XP? Why do you ask a new guild to PK after like 1-2 weeks?....Hypocrites

Wow rude much???  ??? :'( :rolleyes:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I know there is more actual TU players in TU by far, but I'm just saying what I've seen.

it makes more sense that you will see more people who are new to TU (from EPW) because more likely they already have their gear and are able to PK

I'm pretty sure the only way to get into TU now is if you have full gear, the only people who are still gearing are the ones who were always in TU on other servers

and I'll just say this, the only reason I joined TU was cos I think BR trashtalk is funny and cos I didn't like any of the other options I had  :police:

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
How about you hop of their dicks and let them play the way they want lol 150 thread the last weeks for TU just lol

Kizumbau

How about you hop of their dicks and let them play the way they want lol 150 thread the last weeks for TU just lol

They're are fangirling/boying them, they must feel so important by now... 

Vegas

What do you expect if you can't find any PK because of recruiting everyone? They have to hype up new guilds without gear  :normal-18:

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
wow he spoke the truth none of u can be mad l00000l

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
salty salty ...
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Locked for trolling/etc.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.