Epic Perfect World

How much longer till TheUnion / Triade start pking ?

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
That's not TU lmao
There's more random ppl who were playing here before they came here..
Basically this, I see more epw players in TU than actual TU.  :normal-9:
TheUnion here is by far not the actual TheUnion from another servers i've played before with and against.
Certainly there is still alot of the main people , but there is also alot of EPW players.

They been here 2 weeks ,give them 2-3 more weeks to gear up i'd say. Alot are geared already but many aren't , and they have been pking already even tho it really wasn't an impression other then just a big number.

I don't think they are used to fast paced servers either , considering all they have played was Nirvana gears , 105 cap based , and you can see it on the way they PK. Either by position , genies , everything .
So....Even after beeing geared, and with that large numbers, you might wanna give them another month to actually get used to EPW pk methods, damage ,etc etc.

So pk is still vs the same ol' people for now? ... sigh

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
So pk is still vs the same ol' people for now? ... sigh

Well there is alot of "same people" in TheUnion , who just joined cause it's a new guild and big. No need to say names i think we all know the people who join a different faction every 2 weeks LOL.

But overall , i'm really expecting for them to be geared and used to the server  cause it will be good PK.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Well there is alot of "same people" in TheUnion , who just joined cause it's a new guild and big. No need to say names i think we all know the people who join a different faction every 2 weeks LOL.

But overall , i'm really expecting for them to be geared and used to the server  cause it will be good PK.

I use el nuker.. for this pk

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
TheUnion here is by far not the actual TheUnion from another servers i've played before with and against.
Certainly there is still alot of the main people , but there is also alot of EPW players.

They been here 2 weeks ,give them 2-3 more weeks to gear up i'd say. Alot are geared already but many aren't , and they have been pking already even tho it really wasn't an impression other then just a big number.

I don't think they are used to fast paced servers either , considering all they have played was Nirvana gears , 105 cap based , and you can see it on the way they PK. Either by position , genies , everything .
So....Even after beeing geared, and with that large numbers, you might wanna give them another month to actually get used to EPW pk methods, damage ,etc etc.
theres like 8 EPW ppl in TU...thats like saying theres lots of XP in arti...theres not... theres like 8 lol

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
theres like 8 EPW ppl in TU...thats like saying theres lots of XP in arti...theres not... theres like 8 lol

There is far more then 8 but that's besides the point of the thread i guess
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
some random in Tu who cant play outofnumber just wanted to win pk with huge number lol
indeed, and those are epw people

yea true

Offline Pubes

There is far more then 8 but that's besides the point of the thread i guess
theres more than 8 that have been playing epw, but those have also been part of TU before TU came

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
It doesn't matter how many EPW players are in TU, I'm in TU and I'm better than any of you, so stop being a virgin and enjoy the game..

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
Basically this, I see more epw players in TU than actual TU.  :normal-9:
:normal-43: that's like saying there is more xpendable in artifex than actual artifex;

they will pk once they decide they're ready to match other guilds.

Offline Pubes

It doesn't matter how many EPW players are in TU, I'm in TU and I'm better than any of you, so stop being a virgin and enjoy the game..
LOOOOOL he is right

Vegas

:normal-43: that's like saying there is more xpendable in artifex than actual artifex;

Well it's not that far from the truth lol

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
all this amateurs talking funny

Kizumbau

Absorb the whole server in their guild, complain about no pk.

HA!

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well in my opinion i should say , stop making threads about them lol , just wait .. not every TU is ALREADY in server , i don't know if the 180+ they had in other servers will come here , but alteast Most of them will , don't say it's not the same TU u know it is just less people , i can see their names i remenber perfectly .. it's easier for me to remenber cause im portuguese and some names is easy and i seem them around .. yea it's true , i don't find any logic of people from Epic pw joining TU just because they are a big guild etc .. we can say from that they want to be in winnered guild .. they are big already there is no need to keep joining there , but atleast join some other faction to put up a fight with them and other guilds around .. you can't even speak their language lol ... and there is not much ppl from them that know how to speak well tho . what ever , let's just wait for them to do their gears etc , no need to keep making new threads about same things again and again..  :smiley:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran

they will pk once they decide they're ready to match other guilds.
I know there is more actual TU players in TU by far, but I'm just saying what I've seen.