Epic Perfect World

How much longer till TheUnion / Triade start pking ?

infernchidhu

I heard they gonna wait till all of em are geared, how much longer for that, any idea ? reply here forum members from TU or Triade, Soochi is bored, Drama will be deleted, so don't even bother trolls.  :smiley:

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
idk who triade is but ive seen a few union ppl pk'ing nothing impressive so far tho few random bm's and a veno that all died rather easily

infernchidhu

idk who triade is but ive seen a few union ppl pk'ing nothing impressive so far tho few random bm's and a veno that all died rather easily
Rumor has it that they are good as a team and not individually, so yea :3

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Of the ones I see around, around 80% still have some pieces still 110/120. So I don't they'll be PKing anytime soon.

infernchidhu

Of the ones I see around, around 80% still have some pieces still 110/120. So I don't they'll be PKing anytime soon.
I haz fear that u mightz be rightz  :'(

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
my personal guess is that TU members gonna be geared in 2-3-4 weeks... to get on artifex gearlvl ofc longer even though a hand full are on that lvl already
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
TU are PKing in NS. They called 50 for 10 GA because badded.

Offline REAVZZ

Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
With the amount of damage TU did on Artifex the one night we decided to PK in strength, I can only imagine what it will be like when all of our 200 members are fully geared up to par with our counterparts.

I would like to say a few weeks until TU will be able to hold steady against factions who have been on this server for months, years.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
I heard they gonna wait till all of em are geared, how much longer for that, any idea ? reply here forum members from TU or Triade, Soochi is bored, Drama will be deleted, so don't even bother trolls.  :smiley:
They join the server like 2 weeks ago lol chill they comin

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
That's not TU lmao
There's more random ppl who were playing here before they came here..
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
they already start pk some of em are complete geard and rest stil pveing , and some random in Tu who cant play outofnumber just wanted to win pk with huge number lol
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2015, 05:10 pm by Clones

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
With the amount of damage TU did on Artifex the one night we decided to PK in strength, I can only imagine what it will be like when all of our 200 members are fully geared up to par with our counterparts.

I would like to say a few weeks until TU will be able to hold steady against factions who have been on this server for months, years.

:tiger-9: ...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
That's not TU lmao
There's more random ppl who were playing here before they came here..
Basically this, I see more epw players in TU than actual TU.  :normal-9:
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2015, 05:12 pm by Subtle

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
TheUnion here is by far not the actual TheUnion from another servers i've played before with and against.
Certainly there is still alot of the main people , but there is also alot of EPW players.

They been here 2 weeks ,give them 2-3 more weeks to gear up i'd say. Alot are geared already but many aren't , and they have been pking already even tho it really wasn't an impression other then just a big number.

I don't think they are used to fast paced servers either , considering all they have played was Nirvana gears , 105 cap based , and you can see it on the way they PK. Either by position , genies , everything .
So....Even after beeing geared, and with that large numbers, you might wanna give them another month to actually get used to EPW pk methods, damage ,etc etc.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.