Epic Perfect World

How much longer till TheUnion / Triade start pking ?

infernchidhu

I heard they gonna wait till all of em are geared, how much longer for that, any idea ? reply here forum members from TU or Triade, Soochi is bored, Drama will be deleted, so don't even bother trolls.  :smiley:

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: Family
idk who triade is but ive seen a few union ppl pk'ing nothing impressive so far tho few random bm's and a veno that all died rather easily

infernchidhu

idk who triade is but ive seen a few union ppl pk'ing nothing impressive so far tho few random bm's and a veno that all died rather easily
Rumor has it that they are good as a team and not individually, so yea :3

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Of the ones I see around, around 80% still have some pieces still 110/120. So I don't they'll be PKing anytime soon.

infernchidhu

Of the ones I see around, around 80% still have some pieces still 110/120. So I don't they'll be PKing anytime soon.
I haz fear that u mightz be rightz  :'(

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
my personal guess is that TU members gonna be geared in 2-3-4 weeks... to get on artifex gearlvl ofc longer even though a hand full are on that lvl already
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
TU are PKing in NS. They called 50 for 10 GA because badded.

Offline REAVZZ

Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
With the amount of damage TU did on Artifex the one night we decided to PK in strength, I can only imagine what it will be like when all of our 200 members are fully geared up to par with our counterparts.

I would like to say a few weeks until TU will be able to hold steady against factions who have been on this server for months, years.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
I heard they gonna wait till all of em are geared, how much longer for that, any idea ? reply here forum members from TU or Triade, Soochi is bored, Drama will be deleted, so don't even bother trolls.  :smiley:
They join the server like 2 weeks ago lol chill they comin

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Moderated
  • Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
That's not TU lmao
There's more random ppl who were playing here before they came here..

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
they already start pk some of em are complete geard and rest stil pveing , and some random in Tu who cant play outofnumber just wanted to win pk with huge number lol
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2015, 05:10 pm by Clones

Offline Subzeroo

• Gone
  • "With your heart so cold... Subzeroo.."
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Artifex
With the amount of damage TU did on Artifex the one night we decided to PK in strength, I can only imagine what it will be like when all of our 200 members are fully geared up to par with our counterparts.

I would like to say a few weeks until TU will be able to hold steady against factions who have been on this server for months, years.

:tiger-9: ...

There's nobody better.

Offline Shiro

• Forum Veteran
That's not TU lmao
There's more random ppl who were playing here before they came here..
Basically this, I see more epw players in TU than actual TU.  :normal-9:
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2015, 05:12 pm by Subtle

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals, Heaven and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
TheUnion here is by far not the actual TheUnion from another servers i've played before with and against.
Certainly there is still alot of the main people , but there is also alot of EPW players.

They been here 2 weeks ,give them 2-3 more weeks to gear up i'd say. Alot are geared already but many aren't , and they have been pking already even tho it really wasn't an impression other then just a big number.

I don't think they are used to fast paced servers either , considering all they have played was Nirvana gears , 105 cap based , and you can see it on the way they PK. Either by position , genies , everything .
So....Even after beeing geared, and with that large numbers, you might wanna give them another month to actually get used to EPW pk methods, damage ,etc etc.