Epic Perfect World

EPW - Then & Now

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Was bored and decided to go to the very first page of some of the topics on the fourms to see how much things have changed.

What are things from the earlier days of EPW you miss? Your memories? Things you wish didn't change? Post below.

I miss it when it wasn't so vital to have "OP" R8 stats and people PK'd regardless of what their gear looked like.
I also miss it when you could buy a DS neck for 2k ec and Warsong belts costed about the same.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I miss the times when everyone had the same gear, before the "rerolling stage" of Perfect World came to be. Although there was rank 8,9,r92, it was a much different, simpler system than now which is 99% of the time "donation or farm until your eyes are bleeding for triple this stat to become the best!" .. In a time where, even with his Irongaurds, Soochi  could die from another player in 1-2 hits because of the balanced stats..

Yes.. I miss those times.. and they are gone..  :'(

Kizumbau

Mass PK and TW suck so hard now.

I miss Sync.  :'(

And Dragon times with my aps sin  :-*

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
I miss the times when everyone had the same gear, before the "rerolling stage" of Perfect World came to be. Although there was rank 8,9,r92, it was a much different, simpler system than now which is 99% of the time "donation or farm until your eyes are bleeding for triple this stat to become the best!" .. In a time where, even with his Irongaurds, Soochi  could die from another player in 1-2 hits because of the balanced stats..

you're 10 times worse than soochi idk why u talk about him

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Rude.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii

That's not why soochi dies less.
You people don't realise that the skill cap for this game is very low, especially after the 1.5 update. People just got accustomed to the game, allowing them to become better after a while of being meat-shields.

Offline C

• ☾⋆

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

u are good joke  :police: :))

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I miss NoHomo afking at West City.

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
i miss pk not being all about numbers and ganking used to if you attack 1 person they wouldnt call 20 to kill only you and even if you 3v3 ppl if they lose they'll call 10 more to fight u in my opinin artifex is a big reason pk is dying on the server qq about me saying it if you want but you have alot of the ppl who where in the major pk factions are in arti now deny it if you want but arti came=pk died do the math.....long story short i just miss pk being non ganking and fun without all the constant crying

infernchidhu

00:00:15 stay low, don't mention legend name, mine. ^-^

infernchidhu

I miss NoHomo afking at West City.
Agatio misses vimal :( we need him back  :'(

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Double post...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker

u are easy and get killed 6 time with EP buff against full dragon demon archer... when using similar "playstyle" aka pots.

lol .. you aren't that great m8 its just like old times =)