Epic Perfect World

Ancient Emblem Farming

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Since Ancient Emblem obtaining is such a struggle, through gold which if you vote you get 10 emblems from the 2 gold you got = 1 engrave try and the Supply Token forge in which 1 Emblem costs 5 ST's which is like no comment lvl of scam. Would there be a posibility to add Ancient Emblems as option to obtain through Faction Base Quests with cost of 10 Contribution per emblem. If you look at the Raptures, takes 5 Rapture to reshape a nirvana weapon 1 time, while engraving costs 10 Emblems to get double stats on your ring (excluding supply tokens and other mats in here just for this case) making 5 Raptures cost 75 Contri and 10 Ancient Emblems 100 Contri, it still is a little bit unfair but at least it would be easier to obtain the item without actual buying Gold because voting for emblems already doesn't make much sense doesn't it.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1.

Ancient Emblems are still hard to aquire, even tho yes you can vote/buy gold for them , but considering the rate of actually getting something good , or even decent is so low...
You can use STs or do Ares for them but it's still extremelly limited in a way ( not in a way but the amount i guess ).

Having some way to farm them ( not something that would be abused or spammed ofc ), let's say even if a max of 100 a day ( 10 try's , it really isnt alot if you look at it ) i'm sure this could benefit everyone , plus would be something new in game anyways.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Ranny

• Support Member
  • Instinct Active
  • ᕼᙓᒪᒪᖇᗩᔓᗢᖇ - I like to raise hell
  • Characters: Ranny
  • Faction: HellRazor
Since Ancient Emblem obtaining is such a struggle, through gold which if you vote you get 10 emblems from the 2 gold you got = 1 engrave try and the Supply Token forge in which 1 Emblem costs 5 ST's which is like no comment lvl of scam. Would there be a posibility to add Ancient Emblems as option to obtain through Faction Base Quests with cost of 10 Contribution per emblem. If you look at the Raptures, takes 5 Rapture to reshape a nirvana weapon 1 time, while engraving costs 10 Emblems to get double stats on your ring (excluding supply tokens and other mats in here just for this case) making 5 Raptures cost 75 Contri and 10 Ancient Emblems 100 Contri, it still is a little bit unfair but at least it would be easier to obtain the item without actual buying Gold because voting for emblems already doesn't make much sense doesn't it.

Don't forget you can get 60 ancient emblems per week on each toon by doing the aba and sot weekly

:tiger-46:

+1 to adding it as a base item though ^

Thank you for the lovely siggy  :tiger-48: Jolteon :tiger-48:
Check my girl out @ xitouxv deviantart

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 sure why not

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
+1, even though I have like 500 in my bank.. I want more. >:(

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
-1 cause u can get em easy in SoT or Abba... if u are too lazy for that you dont deserve to have them... sry
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Don't forget you can get 60 ancient emblems per week on each toon by doing the aba and sot weekly

:tiger-46:

+1 to adding it as a base item though ^

i didnt even know about that. nice!
on topic: +1

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
i didnt even know about that. nice!
on topic: +1

i didn't even know about that either LOL

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

The xmas and halloween event were all about emblems and elixirs, have enough leftovers.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

The xmas and halloween event were all about emblems and elixirs, have enough leftovers.

Considering that people used them for their own purposes and there were alot better things to farm rather than snowmans which we both know already, I think what you just said was completely invalid.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
[...] I think what you just said was completely invalid.

maybe

still -1 to this suggestion though

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
i didn't even know about that either LOL

Never knew you got ancient emblems from SoT or Abba.. :-[

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 because Ancient Emblems are one of the most annoying items to get in-game right now. The fact that damascenes are easier to get frightens me.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Yes, please. +1