Epic Perfect World

Class limitation for 1v1 Playoffs

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
A while ago i had the idea of making class specific 1v1 tournament.... but yea.... +1 to that whole thing
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
-1, no one is forcing anyone to participate in this event, if you don't like how it works, don't participate.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I did suggest this to a GM a while back and I think partly why they do it the way they do is time.

It's much easier just to pick 16 randoms, regardless of class than to try and sift through and get a couple of each class.

I wouldn't mind it being limited, but at the same time I can understand why it's done this way.  The rules should be revamped a smidge once in a while (which it has been, I think stalling the fight is grounds for DQ now, and sins/seekers can't use outsiders to heal anymore).

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Arcane class always able to camp def, either they goes atk mode just need 1 shot to killed, i'm agreed with that post i mean different type of classes in playoff event,, i remember last time in 2v2 at final every time we got sin and barb our opponent its ridiculous....!!
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2015, 05:25 pm by Salim

Offline Kia

-1, no one is forcing anyone to participate in this event, if you don't like how it works, don't participate.

There have been complaints about the lack of attendance because players don't agree with the rules anymore.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
There have been complaints about the lack of attendance because players don't agree with the rules anymore.

I always pm as fast as possible, and I mostly don't make it because alot of people pm faster .
I highly doubt there is a " lack of attendance ", the only time there may be a lack of attendance is when 6vs6 or 8vs8 are organised since it requires more effort.

Until now I've never seen any Gm ask for people to join because there aren't enough people pm'ing, id say its the complete opposite.
But that is solely from my experience.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

When I host 1v1 Playoffs, I ALWAYS have at LEAST 30 PMs. Ijs.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player

Alot of people want to join the event and accept the rules , if you don't like the rules, dont join the event. It's really as easy as that, give the chance to people who actually enjoy it and who can't pm as fast. As Tonika said, 30 people pm her ATLEAST and you can only invite 16 sadly

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
lol theres only few venos they can play that class and ppl keep complaining.
Feral is skill and as any other skill is allowed. I don't see problem with it.
As i can see this is mostly AGAIN nerf veno thread and for some reason our dear devs keep listening to those. #AllHateItonTheVenos
Venos bramble is changed, pets def, pets hp, pets stun and pets are part of veno class THAT IS HOW ITS MADE ffs

Offline Droopeh

Each class has their advantages and disadvantages. Classes that posses the tools to control the flow of 1v1's are meant to decimate classes which are catered to mass pk and tw. The balance of this game revolves around that and you shouldn't go around trying to change it.

Basically, if you wonder why as a wizard or archer you got destroyed by an assassin, venomancer or cleric it's because you were never supposed to have a chance in the first place :)

Offline Kia

And what's the main classes?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
And what's the main classes?

There's a variety of classes PMing me, but there's quite a few sins, barbs, venos that PM. Last Playoffs, of the 16 that was there, only 7 were sins.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

There's a variety of classes PMing me, but there's quite a few sins, barbs, venos that PM. Last Playoffs, of the 16 that was there, only 7 were sins.
LOOL.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
lol 1. 2 vs 2 cant be same classes  check rules then u start qq about it
2. again qq about skill of veno which have like 2 min coldown man go get ur own skills pls
3. i agree with host event in other time i mean gm should use to host it for other too not only same time.
4. i guess gm will dont w8 whole day on 3 players of any class, but i have idea we can register before like 4 vs 4 events on forum i think its not bad idea.
5, I full agree remove veno from the serv, clerics and bms also too and igs from sushi arsenal and ban Leizo in real cuz too ugly pls>;C