Epic Perfect World

My condolences

Offline Kia

Who the hell cares, people die every ****ing day, you don't see people crying about the africans being killed and shot down every single day and countries that have guerilla warfare and all that, some people get shot in the face in paris and suddenly the world is a worse place, LOL newsflash buddy it's been a ****hole this whole time open your eyes.

This man has made a point.

Ask yourself what those people in order to let it get that far.
They provoked others with the things they published.
They received threats before and didn't take them serious enough.

You can only kick a sleeping dog for so long until it wakes up and bites back.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Who the hell cares, people die every ****ing day, you don't see people crying about the africans being killed and shot down every single day and countries that have guerilla warfare and all that, some people get shot in the face in paris and suddenly the world is a worse place, LOL newsflash buddy it's been a ****hole this whole time open your eyes.
This was a sort of Terrorist attack. And I don't know if I'm right but weren't the guys who did it Muslims? If so, they ***ed up their religion even more.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
This was a sort of Terrorist attack. And I don't know if I'm right but weren't the guys who did it Muslims? If so, they ****ed up their religion even more.
You see, I'm a Muslim (elhamdulillah)
And it is strictly forbidden in my religion to kill people that are innocent. If you do so youre not a Muslim anymore tbh (Allah knows best).
And you only see in the media that Muslims are doing this Muslims doing that to make the Islam look bad. So why wouldn't this be an act from the 'upperhand' to make people hate the Islam even more?
You never see what other religions do (on/in the media) ;)

EDIT; “If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” (Qur'an 5:32)
Last Edit: Jan 08, 2015, 08:13 pm by Kofte

Offline exe626

• brb
  • Faction: Xpendable
I feel no sadness for the death of crazed journalist(let alone crazed french journalist), I do pity the families that will have to deal with the loss though. This, however, pales in comparison to the 70,000 people who die every single day from far worse causes.

This also doesn't belong on this forum, go away.

Insanity

I feel no sadness for the death of crazed journalist(let alone crazed french journalist), I do pity the families that will have to deal with the loss though. This, however, pales in comparison to the 70,000 people who die every single day from far worse causes.

This also doesn't belong on this forum, go away.
couldn't have said it any better, offending people who can't take being offended is not "freedom of speech", you can just leave them alone

Offline Drive

• 🌙
I feel sorry for them and their families,my condolences.

Tho i don't think topics such as these belong to a game forum.. :-X

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
useless thread

everyday hundreds of innocent people die in palestine syria iraq egypt yet nobody give a shit about them

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
You see, I'm a Muslim (elhamdulillah)
And it is strictly forbidden in my religion to kill people that are innocent. If you do so youre not a Muslim anymore tbh (Allah knows best).
And you only see in the media that Muslims are doing this Muslims doing that to make the Islam look bad. So why wouldn't this be an act from the 'upperhand' to make people hate the Islam even more?
You never see what other religions do (on/in the media) ;)

EDIT; “If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” (Qur'an 5:32)
I don't have anything against nice muslims. But some of them shouldn't be alive. Like those people.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
This man has made a point.

Ask yourself what those people in order to let it get that far.
They provoked others with the things they published.
They received threats before and didn't take them serious enough.

You can only kick a sleeping dog for so long until it wakes up and bites back.
This is true. I only feel bad for the family not the journalist who died due to provoking others.These topics on a gaming forum not the best place for these things.

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
It wasn't an accident, it was a crime.

It was an act of terrorism to be more precised.
I'm kinda scared of replies in this topic, if you dont feel any pity for a person who was murdered in his own country just cause drew a picture that minority of people living in France (and in Europe since now it concerns whole Europe, mostly west one) felt offended - does it justify a murder? Well murders, actually. Really? I can see a lot of caricatures that represent other religions but somehow i don't hear about people being murdered in their town, country just cause of that. France was (well is) a country that is laic, where none religion can impose their law. Right now it seems that it won't be like that anymore. I am afraid that it will have further consequences that will increase the level of threat, hostility, incomprehension between other nations, religions. We can already see what's happening in ISIS and none of us I believe wants that level of extremism in their country. None religion can justify a murder. I won't even mention, that people who did that were guests in this country. Those weren't native french people.
Anyway, I will lock this, cause it's too hot topic for some and  it was said - it's not best place to talk about it.

Je suis Charlie.