• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
Awsome vid :)

but also Zeus cant kill things @ 3:26 <3
  :))LOL
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
+1 good video gj liked it
Ty,i'm glad  :smiley:

Offline REAVZZ

nice vid

T'Was a great show! :P
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Nice video and nice pk, but the music rapes my ears :rolleyes:
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

infernchidhu

Holy shet, u got talent, that was legit, u shudn't edit your deaths, thats sort of gay in my books, its important for u to show us ur survival skills too, we need to know that u had nothing else u cuda done when u died, sort of..but either ways that was so good :D keep it up. Also, i think you will need to add "Assist attack" key to your buttons, that will improve your mass pk game by a lot ^^
Last Edit: Jan 10, 2015, 02:06 pm by Soochi

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Holy shet, u got talent, that was legit, u shudn't edit your deaths, thats sort of gay in my books, its important for u to show us ur survival skills too, we need to know that u had nothing else u cuda done when u died, sort of..but either ways that was so good :D keep it up. Also, i think you will need to add "Assist attack" key to your buttons, that will improve your mass pk game by a lot ^^

Try hard.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
at min 1:02 i run in sz and again at min 3:55,so hard to survive when i can't use pil or genie skill and u know it!!i'm not a barb lol

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
And nice survivability against China solo :p

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
And nice survivability against China solo :p
Ty  :smiley: