Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Wizard PvP I Diversion

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
I'm better

nice gay music, had to mute my phone so I don't get weird looks from people around me

I feel ya, i rarely listen to K pop any ways. Just found it funny and goofy to put it in the video.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Delete video k-pop ruin it.............

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
good video sabito

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Missed you brother
under geared out of practice mage still owning

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap

Always nice to see a same number GvG with warning ( both SP and mid of no where close to TOA/ BBV ).

never seen artifex pking same number so hard to believe that, BBV pk at start was same number,but in middle of pk you guys brought tons of people we had like 18+vs 30 or some thing so gf , the struggle

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
You are hero of K-Pop I think
I'm basically 40

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
never seen artifex pking same number so hard to believe that, BBV pk at start was same number,but in middle of pk you guys brought tons of people we had like 18+vs 30 or some thing so gf , the struggle

I never even saw you, who are you again ?

And we were 2 squads. So 20. 18 or 19 warning , 20 of us. Sounds even to me, or you will only it's even when there is 4 guilds with 30 more people vs us ?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap

And we were 2 squads. So 20. 18 or 19 warning , 20 of us. Sounds even to me, or you will only it's even when there is 4 guilds with 30 more people vs us ?

read again i said bbv pk and you also said that *Always nice to see a same number GvG with warning* where you see 4 guild ? at bbv pk,as i said at the start we had same number but later you guys brought alot, xD truth always hurt

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

I count as 10 wrs... and my secret nuker (in video) counts as 30 dds.... so I guess he/she has a valid point bro :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
read again i said bbv pk and you also said that *Always nice to see a same number GvG with warning* where you see 4 guild ? at bbv pk,as i said at the start we had same number but later you guys brought alot, xD truth always hurt

BBV PK we were exactly 20. 2 Full pt's. And you saying we had 30 ...So i guess the only time you consider PK same numbers is when other guilds are behind us, since it wasn't the case , you claim something else.

Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
hey guys look i can prove it's even numbers xddd
amicoolnow?????????????

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
BBV PK we were exactly 20. 2 Full pt's. And you saying we had 30 ...So i guess the only time you consider PK same numbers is when other guilds are behind us, since it wasn't the case , you claim something else.

Its okay, was fun pk lastnight xD

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics

You are hero of K-Pop I think

I don't listen to K pop neither a fan, it just seemed catchy playing it with the video on 4x, since i play an asian female toon now.

I posted this video for fun, nothing serious at all. But if you're going to come here to cry about numbers , it really won't  change any thing, neither make you look good,but in fact dumber. You guys had more or less, i don't even care. If you like the video that's good, if you're mad about it, then just move on.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
true that because you warning always in our back and some other guild to fight at the same time 1 guild vs 3 = more numbers true true.