Epic Perfect World

Not a Good-Bye just a see you later

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Awts you guys  :normal-4: I won't be gone forever and I will still be around a bit you'll just have to try and figure out who I am mwahahahaha It's truly been a blast!
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Awts you guys  :normal-4: I won't be gone forever and I will still be around a bit you'll just have to try and figure out who I am mwahahahaha It's truly been a blast!
Hy Entyce.  :normal-4: :normal-37:

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
 :normal-12: :normal-12:  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: why all good people leaving why  :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12: :normal-12:

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
 :sad: [shadow=white,left]I hope you're successful and I hope to see you around again! Thanks for being an awesome GM, we're all gonna miss you![/shadow]
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Gonna miss having you around as a GM. It was fun while it lasted, but real life comes first. :c
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.