Epic Perfect World

Alpha Art Shop [closed]

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
closed, i need the first 5 (Seby, Habits, Maxy, Melon, Darling) to PM me with the information for their pictures. (details of what to send are in the main post in the "info" section )

also: didn't not put introvert to be mean, i already did a picture for her instead of the list place, im just waiting to be paid for it before i can show it in the thread
closed, i need the first 5 (Seby, Habits, Maxy, Melon, Darling) to PM me with the information for their pictures. (details of what to send are in the main post in the "info" section )

also: didn't not put introvert to be mean, i already did a picture for her instead of the list place, im just waiting to be paid for it before i can show it in the thread
Yay!! I'm getting ready to leave the house for an appointment, but I'll message you as soon as I get home this afternoon.  :police:
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

im so good oh my god thx ill pm soon

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
O.O Oh shit.. I got chosen.  :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: Chinese New Year give me good luck.
I send you ss later when I get home!! ?!@#%$ I wanna say ty to my mom, my cat, the randomizer  gods and that guy that made my coffee yesterday.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

YESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU!!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U'll get a msg with  all the details 
Thanks 
Also lucky me el o el

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
YESSSSSSSSSSS I LOVE YOU!!!!  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
Calm down

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

damn guys my edate is literally the best
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Opulence

Omg ... dead last 
 :normal-2: :normal-13:

Gz to those who got a spot 

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Omg ... dead last
 :normal-2: :normal-13:

Gz to those who got a spot
kaid D: dw I was almost last tooo rofl
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline 🌙

• sux
everyone on the first list is finished and i will open this again pretty soon. i have a couple of other pictures to do before then but when those are done i can take people on the second list. 

until then, please don't ask for me to draw stuff for you, if you want a picture try to get on the next list. thanks.

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
everyone on the first list is finished and i will open this again pretty soon.
Amazing drawings. Its always a pleasure to see your art. I like the drawings made of the RL references the most.

And this one is without a doubt my favourite:

:normal-48: :normal-29: :normal-8:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Amazing drawings. Its always a pleasure to see your art. I like the drawings made of the RL references the most.

And this one is without a doubt my favourite:

:normal-48: :normal-29: :normal-8:
agreed  :normal-15:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline 🌙

• sux
nvm i decided im not going to continue with this for a while because i just dont care about this game much at all rn. i might do some cash commissions every now and then, but having more ec doesn't mean anything to me atm+i have other things to do which i prioritize over this.

will return and make 100 more edate chibi draws in 20 years when new expansion peace out guy

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
buy my art guys+sorry if i deleted your comment i was cleaning thread from year ago

also please put x somewhere in your comment if you want place bc i might skim over it otherwise im bad reader
If by any chance someone has her social media (dA page or anything) I'd love to get in contact with her please <3