Epic Perfect World

Stiles's Edits

Hey guys, I've recently got my Ps and tablet up working again and would like to start fiddling around with editing again - however I don't have many screenshots or things to play around with so I'm extending my hand to you guys to see if I could play around with your screenshots.

I like making siggies and icons and things, but I'm in no words an expert at this stuff. I'm going to be posting free of charge because I'm doing this for funsies and not personal gain.

Drop in with your ss and let me know what you're thinking about, and if you would like any text and what it would be.

Remember I'm not promising perfection – If you'd like a sample of my work, just look to my signature as it's done by me :)
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
I would love to let you play with PS using my chars. I could use a banner/ sig that matches my current Icon that incorporates my name as seen below. :-*

Here are some lame screenies but I like graphics better than my actual character shown. May be able to get some more uploaded. Id like a blue/teal/white theme like the icon <3 Thanks!

Last Edit: Jan 06, 2015, 02:09 am by Lonicera

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Hi there   :tiger-36:

Id appreciate very much if  you could make this into a sig for me. (Or icon if you think that works out better)

Please add my Name ( Finola ) and if you make it into a sig and it doesnt look too out of place add the faction ( GodsArmy ) too please.
The Script for the Name rather girly, hadwritting like if you have the choice but still well readable.

Colours.. anything really, just rather not pink. I usualy prefer blue and green shades but thats just a side note you really dont have to use those colours.

Thank you! Cant wait to see what you come up with =)

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
I WANT A SIGGY PLS!

do whatever you want with them and give me your best shot :tiger-48:
Last Edit: Jan 06, 2015, 11:05 am by ℋaɀeℒ

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I'm just wondering what you'll come out with. You have no examples (except your small icon) and it makes this even more interesting soo.. I don't really care what it will be. I won't be using it since I just want an edited screenshot, not an avy or siggy. Ikr? it's indeed so entertaining O:-)

Have fun

Last Edit: Jan 09, 2015, 12:51 pm by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B
I would love to let you play with PS using my chars. I could use a banner/ sig that matches my current Icon that incorporates my name as seen below. :-*

Here are some lame screenies but I like graphics better than my actual character shown. May be able to get some more uploaded. Id like a blue/teal/white theme like the icon <3 Thanks!

Okay so I took a little artistic liberty and threw in your character's bust with a little graphic in the background. I tried to keep it kind of blue/teal but also kind of simple because I'm not exactly a photoshop wizard. Let me know what you think and if you want anything edited :D thank-you for letting me play with your ss's :))

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Okay so I took a little artistic liberty and threw in your character's bust with a little graphic in the background. I tried to keep it kind of blue/teal but also kind of simple because I'm not exactly a photoshop wizard. Let me know what you think and if you want anything edited :D thank-you for letting me play with your ss's :))

I love it! Thank you so much<3  O:-)

Signature line art by Fookiiko
Hi guys just posting to let you know I'm working on your requests atm I've been a little busy lately, sorry for the delay :c

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Hi Stiles, I took another ss (old one is really ****ty but I was in a hurry) and hopefully this one will be more fun to edit. I'll modify my post now and add it there, hope it's not too late. If it is, no worries

I'll leave the old one too in case you liked it more and will want to work on it

oh btw WTB a raven pet
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2015, 12:54 pm by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B
Unfortunately as is always with my luck, I have suffered a computer crash... I'm in the process of getting some of my files back but unfortunately this means I may have to close this thread. While I'm not busy with work I will be attempting to upload the edits and things I have worked on, so please hold on tight while I try to remedy my bad luck D:

I'm really sorry guys! I apologize for keeping you all waiting like this >:(

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
hope you can recover your files.
no worries about the edits, i think we all been threw something simular before.