Epic Perfect World

Warning On action GVG Artifex

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Good video.  It was really nice to see Warning actually stand up to Artifex in a GvG without any other factions being involved. Mucho respect.  You guys are improving every day.

As for these arguments about who won or lost, it's really not worth worrying about.  In a 2 hour pk, the winner is the faction who maintains their teamwork for the longest without losing focus.  We had plenty of people who had to leave, and so did the enemy.  No one should be coming on forum to make lists of excuses or call people ridiculous names because of who won or lost pk.  I had fun, and I hope the other team did too.  Regardless of how we all know it ended after the video cut off, both factions did well in this pk.  Thanks for sharing.
I'm basically 40

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Good video.  It was really nice to see Warning actually stand up to Artifex in a GvG without any other factions being involved. Mucho respect.  You guys are improving every day.

As for these arguments about who won or lost, it's really not worth worrying about.  In a 2 hour pk, the winner is the faction who maintains their teamwork for the longest without losing focus.  We had plenty of people who had to leave, and so did the enemy.  No one should be coming on forum to make lists of excuses or call people ridiculous names because of who won or lost pk.  I had fun, and I hope the other team did too.  Regardless of how we all know it ended after the video cut off, both factions did well in this pk.  Thanks for sharing.

excatly well said dude

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse

This is true.Good video ^-^

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Very true.

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Regardless of how we all know it ended after the video cut off, both factions did well in this pk.

you must be know that if you was in that pk xD

Kizumbau

Who delete shucuz's legend comment  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Yo I quite liked this video, but I REALLY liked the music!
Thanks ^^
Thank you Clones for recording. I enjoy watching videos where I can see myself. This was a great GvG from our side, also great music choices.

:normal-2:

Indeed :D
Awesome video Clones. I'm glad u recorded this pk  :police:
:P
Nice video enjoyable to watch xD
thanks harp xD
Great video was enjoyable to watch.
Thanks demy
Great vid  :P

thanks lady
NIcee vid debooo, liked the music man keep it up!!  8)
thanks sir zarak
Prolly we dont have so many ppl to exchange those that fight already for 2 hours and are exhausted with new ppl xD

On topic: Nice vid, especialy its your first one xD And I liked the music, kinda refreshing and 'giving power' ;)

Thnaks lady keil~

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Your tab seems to have a panda magnet XD
Nice video man, hope to see more soon.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

+1 :normal-18:
.                                                                                                     

Offline Azey

• Old Player

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Who delete shucuz's legend comment  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

hahah thats funny

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol