• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
why i am best player why...

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Nice video enjoyable to watch xD

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
good to watch other povs next time post the whole fight but still nice pov keep theam up :D

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Great video was enjoyable to watch.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Toxique

• Dexter ♥ Hannibal ♥ Breaking Bad ♥
  • Characters: Toxique
  • Faction: Warning

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Where is the rest of the video? The video ends in the middle of the fight. You cut off the part where you ended up losing.  ^-^
I Wonder why thhey ended up losing :D. He prolly cut it off at the time they got out numbered out the ass.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Edelwings don't write those kind of comments please.. it's obvious people start to get tired after 2 hours pking .. so stop quite saying they are mad , no reason for them to be mad lol . And on my opinion it's not worth keep pking for so long we don't wanna see TW numbers in pvp  ??? ( From 1 faction).

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
I Wonder why thhey ended up losing :D. He prolly cut it off at the time they got out numbered out the ass.
seems like hate comment bro, well you guys blaming that why not recored ended up pk, i think its pointless to agrument with u guys after 2 hours pk ppl need to take a brake, so we have to sig sz it,

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Edelwings don't write those kind of comments please.. it's obvious people start to get tired after 2 hours pking .. so stop quite saying they are mad , no reason for them to be mad lol . And on my opinion it's not worth keep pking for so long we don't wanna see TW numbers in pvp  ??? ( From 1 faction).

excatly but we still up if we dont lose our number after 2 hours, and i think we are best not like OC after 2-3 rush then sz lol, so we did our best,

jakho

seems like hate comment bro, well you guys blaming that why not recored ended up pk, i think its pointless to agrument with u guys after 2 hours pk ppl need to take a brake, so we have to sig sz it,
he aint arti anymore xD

Kizumbau

I doubt Cody was hating on Warning but more pointing out why Artifex thinks they won.  ;)

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Bro calm, i was stating it was an even fight at first until later xD.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Bro calm, i was stating it was an even fight at first until later xD.

lol im calm, stil i have to say you are wrong,

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Stay on topic without arguing please, and no need for insults like that. ???