Epic Perfect World

Bosses that you hate/love

Offline Chibbi

• Was a pleasure
  • Characters: Chibbi
Are there any old PWI (and EPW) bosses that you hated and every time you see them now you go out of your way to kill it?

A couple of mine were:
Qingzi
Krixxix
Omnipotent Drake

A few that I thought were cute/pretty/beautiful:
Rend Razorjaw (if I could have him as a pet I would)
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2015, 09:31 pm by Chibbi

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Gluttonix. That son of a bitch in the FB59 who glitched whenever you did an fb. Ugh fdsjhlksjhf *** that guy.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I really loved Rend Razorjaw too. ;-; Agatio, make FB19 boss an evolved pet pl0x.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
bh69 bosses... especially with idiotic clerics in squad made me hate them even more ^^

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
bh69 bosses... especially with idiotic clerics in squad made me hate them even more ^^
I hated being a cleric for that boss when the barb would be using Calamity Axes. Oh. My. Gob.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
I hated being a cleric for that boss when the barb would be using Calamity Axes. Oh. My. Gob.

yeaaa *-* reason i dont liked playing my cleric xD was blaming to  lagg sometimes lol

also .. impotent drake.. or what his name ;_;

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Kun Kun.

NOT. That bitch ran through every f**king continent before you could kill it. z.z

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
fb/bh 29 and 39 were a pain if the squad was on lvl of instance >: hard times

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I used to love doing fb19. All of em. Was funny and I felt proud my noob lvl 30+ veno could solo em. '-'

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
I loved bh 29 and hated bh 51- all of it. I liked bh 59 bosses also, especially when we all had the same boss to do haha.

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
I loved bh 29 and hated bh 51- all of it. I liked bh 59 bosses also, especially when we all had the same boss to do haha.

oh lord true, totally forgot 51 qq lord that one was horror each time

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I used to love doing fb19. All of em. Was funny and I felt proud my noob lvl 30+ veno could solo em. '-'

You're improving by the minute,  :'( I can't believe the progress you have made.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Kun Kun.

NOT. That bitch ran through every f**king continent before you could kill it. z.z

Kun Kun is love
Kun Kun is life

i loved the entire fb 59 jut cause i could solo the bosses at that lvl -  made me feel so pro  :tiger-35:
I also rather enjoed polearm in 69, squads loooved me cause i actualy knew what purify is and how to use it (unlike many other clerics for some weird and sad reasons i dont understand)
so yeah i always rather enjoyed the "best cleric ever blabla bla"  :tiger-2: ego boost ftw  :tiger-26: