Epic Perfect World

Veno R8 Stats.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hey guys,

What kind of stats should a veno have on its R8.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hey guys,

What kind of stats should a veno have on its R8.
2x chan on every piece &  att level wep o:

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Kk. Thanks guys.

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
best gear is 2 x chan and magic or str or 3 x chan and u need also def gear reduce phy 4 x def lv or good def lv with a lot of reduce and dont listen to kofte idk why he even talk in this tread like chan and atack lv. Only unknowns use atack lv on veno. All decent veno know atack lv is useless if no everything 2 x chan (i mean wrists too).

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
best gear is 2 x chan and magic or str or 3 x chan and u need also def gear reduce phy 4 x def lv or good def lv with a lot of reduce and dont listen to kofte idk why he even talk in this tread like chan and atack lv. Only unknowns use atack lv on veno. All decent veno know atack lv is useless if no everything 2 x chan (i mean wrists too).

+1 that
and if you re full chan, better have some awesome def stuff
full channeling here and almost 1 shot for everyone not mg (besides mystic xD) if i dont have vit tome and def weap rdy to switch to

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants

+1 that
full channeling here and almost 1 shot for everyone not mg (besides mystic xD) if i dont have vit tome and def weap rdy to switch to

you have russian gears why talk

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Go for channeling  :normal-3:

Offline sayonarakhel

• Sage Venomancer :3
  • 106 def level is <3
  • Characters: RedHanriett
  • Faction: HellRazor
2 sets of r8  for reduced damage type and chan type

I will debuff you till death and there is nothing you can do about it :)

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Atlantic im ur fan o-o

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★

+1 that

its not like venos cant use atack lv wep, its cuz gm make it so wik in damage and it makes this wep useless or little better than glaive but without gear as u have its not worth use.  Of corse u need be ready for switching gear if no def gear veno is 1 hitable by any class or 123 brom aps (if sins not even 123 just 0.5sec but gm called it balance) and in def gear 30k as from mystics every 2or 3 sec not sure i think no need even to comment it.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Atlantic im ur fan o-o

Best wf ever... she is the official noob wrecker... prolantic #1

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Best wf ever... she is the official noob wrecker... prolantic #1
Atlantic im ur fan o-o

LOLLL

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
its not like venos cant use atack lv wep, its cuz gm make it so wik in damage and it makes this wep useless or little better than glaive but without gear as u have its not worth use.  -Of corse u need be ready for switching gear if no def gear veno is 1 hitable by any class or 123 brom aps- (if sins not even 123 just 0.5sec but gm called it balance) and in def gear 30k as from mystics every 2or 3 sec not sure i think no need even to comment it.

well true that, got attack weap to try it once. reshaped it and went back to glaive after 1-2 weeks rlly not worth it, or at last i didnt suit me.
i pref the additional -28% channeling and magic add on glaive ... was bout the time i tried sage also >: full dora the explorer mode

-added that because ppl spamming "channeling gear", just mentioning it again -few did already here- since only channeling wont do and this thread was `bout how to build, so wild guess its a starter veno (sry if im wrong omni) xD
probly(so i hope) everyone who (does some pvp) mains veno/plays her frequently, knows you need some def gear to switch to if needed

that.