Epic Perfect World

Quick Mystic Question

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
  • Characters: Leiney
So, I'm working on making a mystic but I can't decide on which tome I want on her. I get the pros and cons of the magic and vitality tome. I need help deciding. She's not r8 yet but when she is r8 I will go for channel and phys defense/reduction and/or magic. Should I be looking for anything else on mystic? What are the best weapons to have for mystic?

TL;DR - 1. Vitality or Magic tome for mystic?
            2. Channel, phys defense/reduction, and/or magic are good stats for r8?
            3. What r8 weapons should I for sure have on mystic?

There are no right or wrong answers. I'm just looking for opinions. Thanks in advance for the replies.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
1. Magic
2. Channel/magic set and phys def/reduction set if you want to try hard
3. Def level, Attack level, purify

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
1. Magic
2. Channel/magic set and phys def/reduction set if you want to try hard
3. Def level, Attack level, purify

Thank you for the opinion. That's actually what I was thinking, exactly.

Opulence

1. Get magic first, but vitality comes in handy especially for a speed boost. Extra physical damage reduction for a demon mystic (if that's the route you are going) is nice to have.

2. Yes all three. Usually a lot of sages go with magic because they already have extra defense and puri heals. Majority of people go solely channel, its nice to have short cool down on absorb soul ... because op of course  :rolleyes:.

3. Channeling weapon (150 lvl dragon one) is my preferred > purify > atck > def.

:normal-1:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
dont play mystic its bad lol sin is only skilled class in game

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
1. Get magic first, but vitality comes in handy especially for a speed boost. Extra physical damage reduction for a demon mystic (if that's the route you are going) is nice to have.

2. Yes all three. Usually a lot of sages go with magic because they already have extra defense and puri heals. Majority of people go solely channel, its nice to have short cool down on absorb soul ... because op of course  :rolleyes:.

3. Channeling weapon (150 lvl dragon one) is my preferred > purify > atck > def.

:normal-1:

Thank you. That actually makes great sense. And yes, I'll be demon.

dont play mystic its bad lol sin is only skilled class in game

I'm not pr0 enough to be skilled sin.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Seriously though, in order to be a pro mystic your timing on your AS is crucial. Spam that crap btw too and you'll kill even the best barbs.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Use both tomes. Switch them depending on what your PK circumstances are. Get a puri wep. Camp it like a bastard.
Make sure your gear has very good channeling. Spam pets, spam heals, spark, spam absorb soul, GG.

Offline Daevi

• Haters make us famous!
Use both tomes. Switch them depending on what your PK circumstances are. Get a puri wep. Camp it like a bastard.
Make sure your gear has very good channeling. Spam pets, spam heals, spark, spam absorb soul, GG.

Thank you for the tips. They'll come in handy. I've never really pk'd with a mystic before. Thought I'd give it a try.