Epic Perfect World

Bug Goshiki quest

Offline ρerfectiσn

• Characters: Perfection
i got trouble in goshiki quest. When NPC Dizzy auto teleport to dungeon and i need to kill undead soldier, but when i got there i got stuck by goshiki(NPC). i can't do nothing so i return to character selection and log in again but still stuck. Now i teleport outside and i cant go there again. How can i go there? GM?
Legend Remains Victorious.
~♥

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Happened to me on official. I had to delete the quest and redo from the point I could pick it up again. :'(

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
i got trouble in goshiki quest. When NPC Dizzy auto teleport to dungeon and i need to kill undead soldier, but when i got there i got stuck by goshiki(NPC). i can't do nothing so i return to character selection and log in again but still stuck. Now i teleport outside and i cant go there again. How can i go there? GM?

I think you PMed me in game, right? Wait till the timer runs out and you can pick up the quest and go back in again. When you get ported in make sure you move over a bit so you don't get stuck inside the NPC.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.