Epic Perfect World

Venos have recieved NERF! JESUS NAVAS the end is near no seriously?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Hi guys, i hate every class in this game but i still dont complain.  :'(

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Y'all are seriously boring me to death with this constant whining and complaining about Venos. Pipe down, chill out and talk about something else for a change.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Y'all are seriously boring me to death with this constant whining and complaining about Venos. Pipe down, chill out and talk about something else for a change.

Sister Mary pray for us.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Best thing that's been said on this thread. People need to stop complaining.

Kizumbau

only cause u hot

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Sister Mary pray for us.

Best thing that's been said on this thread. People need to stop complaining.

only cause u hot

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Could someone explain how Venos got nerfed? I play an HA one so I didn't really notice.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I missed QQ threads likes this. Makes me smile so hard, it hurts. I think it's done tho...

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Corrected for you :)

But all primal skills for archers are garbage, and they certainly don't have pets  :normal-39: :normal-17:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
psy need sage soul of silence and demon soul of silence have been 2 years already and sv still racist with psy

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Give new bm stun

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
psy need sage soul of silence and demon soul of silence have been 2 years already and sv still racist with psy
http://prntscr.com/5nu9dk

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/5nu9dk

he said soul of silence
not soul of retaliation or soul of vengeance...

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
he said soul of silence
not soul of retaliation or soul of vengeance...
No sht

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Someone give me Hone mats so I can get 25 5 5 5 on my weapon and give damas so I can roll my axe.. ty

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked