Epic Perfect World

Venos have recieved NERF! JESUS NAVAS the end is near no seriously?

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
yes, Im pretty sure CoTD sin with 115 attack lvls is just as broken as aps sin with 70 atk lvls and 3.33 attack rate

This..
Agatio know everything about it. He will never do anything or accept the joke of the situation. Simply lost the patience to keep explain how dramaticaly sins are broken.
Just have to accept, EPW = sins .

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
+10000000000 thats why i went back to my ha veno.. i dont rely on pets and i have perfected it to where i have both decent pdef and elemental so i dont need to rely on bramble either...
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
I think we should just delete veno class from game. Easy.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Only thing you're gonna get complaining about the nerf is more mad dogs coming here saying they weren't nerfed enough and they need more nerf...because they do

I agree with Agatio, before pet evolution, venomancers needed at least a bit of skill; now every lucker with 2x chan on at least 2 pieces of r8 and decent magic can faceroll the most skilled players.

Stop complaining, if they were easy to play before and they are easyto play now, what is the actual purpose of this thread?  :normal-17:
In agreement with this guy.. For once.

Offline Areashiiii

This..
Agatio know everything about it. He will never do anything or accept the joke of the situation. Simply lost the patience to keep explain how dramaticaly sins are broken.
Just have to accept, EPW = sins .
You just love being wrong, don't you?

Offline Kia

yes, Im pretty sure CoTD sin with 115 attack lvls is just as broken as aps sin with 70 atk lvls and 3.33 attack rate

Sins are squishy and can't heal themselves endlessly, camping def or purify while still dealing a ton of damage. They are bound to die at one point or another.  :smiley:

Offline Areashiiii

Sins are squishy and can't heal themselves endlessly, camping def or purify while still dealing a ton of damage. They are bound to die at one point or another.  :smiley:
You're missing something.
A dph sin will never kill as easily as an APS sin even if both possible damage outputs are identical. This is because dph is naturally harder, even after the new expansion. And the new classes...hah sins are gonna get destroyed so not to worry.

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Veno still OP, there's one that can hit 50k+ phy damage lol

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i think venos are underpowered still and need Jones Blessing of PWI.... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Kia

You're missing something.
A dph sin will never kill as easily as an APS sin even if both possible damage outputs are identical. This is because dph is naturally harder, even after the new expansion. And the new classes...hah sins are gonna get destroyed so not to worry.

Dude, i was talking about mystics being broken and you start babbling about how sins fight eachother?
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 10:13 pm by Edelweiss

Offline Areashiiii

i think venos are underpowered still and need Jones Blessing of PWI.... ty
They have huge possibilities to tank and deal damage, people just don't know how to build it.

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Only thing you're gonna get complaining about the nerf is more mad dogs coming here saying they weren't nerfed enough and they need more nerf...because they do

I agree with Agatio, before pet evolution, venomancers needed at least a bit of skill; now every lucker with 2x chan on at least 2 pieces of r8 and decent magic can faceroll the most skilled players.

Stop complaining, if they were easy to play before and they are easyto play now, what is the actual purpose of this thread?  :normal-17:

Before pet evolution veno pets were a joke (not on this server) and now people have to use their brain, because they don't want to do that, veno pets are now slowly getting nerfed hp nerf skill nerf and will be worse in expansion Duskblades' Moon Chant + Mystics Verdant blessing 35% more damage forcing venos to have less utility pets.
As for bramble aps monkeys never liked it and they have now got their way.
Nulify poison GG.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 10:20 pm by TJTLegend

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
'-' affs this thread is so gud.

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ

QQ so true, i have gear who needs skill anyway

Nerf Hazelbuns and Aelana, ty GN  :'(

want spank? D:<

and yeh those nerfs dont sound to bad actually, expected worse xD
about the mystics, AS pretty much killed -1shot- my pet usually, as does mark of weakness and by chance some BM skill meany pumpkin always used
but since i have to defend the venos
PETS NOT OP AT ALL just a little

Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 10:44 pm by ℋaɀeℒ

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Venos have come a long way from being severly outdated to receiving sow, morai, primal, and pet updates.
Archers

Corrected for you :)