Epic Perfect World

More Epic Custom World Bosses

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
6 is not enough

Im sick of blue named randoms stealing all bosses, they dont even need those ECs and they camp all bosses 24/7 dont even sleep

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
this guy makes best topics with good hangovers.

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
Hows Cromagnon village, did u leave it in past few months?

Vegas

I agree and maybe make some harder ones with better rewards

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

hes right doe.
i agree with the topic 1+, each time i wana do wb i see this blue names camping him each 1-2h w.e they spam at, and its getting really annoying
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 01:44 am by ᗩrteoᙢ
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
hes right doe.
i agree with the topic 1+, each time i wana do wb i see this blue names camping him each 1-2h w.e they spam at and its getting really annoying
this.

& +1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yes, make better rewards for HARDER bosses so u wont see people having 4 clients and do it...
go add more go

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
hes right doe.
i agree with the topic 1+, each time i wana do wb i see this blue names camping him each 1-2h w.e they spam at and its getting really annoying
u do wb? only when i call you , u wana do wb lel
but ill +1 to this cus its stupid to see only blue names on wb...and most multiclient for this
Last Edit: Jan 01, 2015, 04:15 pm by Coиfusiиg

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I suggested same thing. Replay from Agatio:

Well few more Epic Bosses won't hurt. There is also Harpy Wraith with same drops and difficulty level, so it's 7 in total at the moment.

I only would like to notice that beside the epic bosses we still have 22 PWI WBs with 6 hours respawn period. They also have decent drop and it's really hard to find one alive as well.. :/

And that's unfortunate that they don't really promote PK :/

Anyway, +1. [/color]

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Hows Cromagnon village, did u leave it in past few months?

overcrowded. 1 month
Your reason to suggest more bosses and your suggestion are not connected. If Agatio adds more bosses, you will see more blue names killing them.

Reading your suggestion looks like what you want is to being able to compete with those who kill bosses when they spawn. Those who use 2-3 accounts to attain what is suppose to be done by a whole squad (reminds me to the crazy amount of bots I see every night at reset doing BH).

A way to solve the "bluenames" multiclienting problem is to add bosses inside of forced PvP areas or bosses immune to damage if you are not flagged (also has to turn on swords to avoid blue names healing), maybe can be done if those bosses are like NPCs, but I am not aware if you can make NPCs being able to drop items or attack players.

Offline Areashiiii

6 is not enough

Im sick of blue named randoms stealing all bosses, they dont even need those ECs and they camp all bosses 24/7 dont even sleep
What is wrong with being blue named in pve server?

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
6 is not enough

you sound like you are just butthurt cause you cant kill them to take over the boss they are killing.
however more bosses would just mean more "blue named randoms" "stealing" bosses.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
I personally find the activities of this player "random blue name" rather suspicious killing WBs doing pve ,his activities are nothing more than spitting in the face of player "revered and dangerous white/pink/red name" ,thus we need to move all bosses where player"random blue name" needs to submit to the rage and greatly superior pvp skills/gear of the player "revered and dangerous white/pink/red name". Whenever he dares to think that he can get away with such a thing as killing a WB . :)

lol

well on the point rly the problem is ppl that have scheduled the times WBs spawn and leave little to no chance to anyone else getting any.Guess randomizing the spawn times would fix that because adding more would just add another boss to kill for the same ppl doing it now.
Not sure if that can be done or not but tbh i dont rly bother with WBs just because player"random blue name" will get there first 9 times out of 10.