Offline SunnyDay

• Characters: SunnyDay,Irelyth
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video Xian
good music

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nice vid Xianchan. And finally different pk. I remember flying over to watch this pk... Not realizing you guys were at 60 height. q.q
Anyways, great music too.

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
Was fun pk  :normal-15: Good video
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Opulence

:'( Air PK. But nice video regardless Xian. ;)

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Was fun pk haha missed to pk with hangover peeps,  using the air hack  ftw  ^-^ nice pk , nice video  ;)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Nice pk, nice to see other's squad perspective

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Nice video,Xian.Keep it up! :tiger-40:

Special Thanx to Cristina <3

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
Nice video Xian
good music

Thank u Sunny Boo , i miss pking with u and ana

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice video, not many air PK videos recently , it's interesting to see different stuff.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
Nice video, not many air PK videos recently , it's interesting to see different stuff.

Only Ho doesnt dislikes Air pk , rest all guilds which i was in get cancer in name of -Air Pk with Chinos- lol

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
Nice vid Xianchan. And finally different pk. I remember flying over to watch this pk... Not realizing you guys were at 60 height. q.q
Anyways, great music too.

Yes i Saw u watching air pk on blue name, was about to wish happy new year but i had chinos on me l0l

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Only Ho doesnt dislikes Air pk , rest all guilds which i was in get cancer in name of -Air Pk with Chinos- lol

Air PK is nice , situationally, just like most things in this game.

Let's say you dont have CC ( WRs / WBs ,etc) and you got alot of ranged Classes ( mostly EAs , since they are godly on air and wont get locked or CC'ed no matter what) then air pk is nice and definitly effective.

Air PK is fun sometimes , but ofc not all time. Same as PKing in SP is only fun sometimes but now it's kinda s*** cause all PK's seem to be SP  :normal-20:

However, keep in mind when you go air , the effectiveness of CC dissapears, same with 4-5 classes becoming of no use, so maybe why some guilds don't do it alot i would say.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.