Epic Perfect World

Dragonchild's Scale ; Warsong Belt ; Cube Necklace

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
As requested, here goes the guide on how to obtain this 3 items.

This guide will include the following:
  • Which materials are needed for each item;
  • Where to obtain the required materials for each item;
  • How to obtain the required materials for each item;
  • The stats of each item with refinement +12;

☆☆Dragonchild's Scale

~How and Where to obtain this Necklace~
This necklace can be obtained by killing Son of Dragon: Chihwen
Son of Dragon: Chihwen can be found at the Dragon Temple event.
This event accurs every Tuesday. (for more information regarding this event check the Encyclopedia ingame).
Upon death, ☆Dragonchild's Scale will drop and you need to pick this item.
After that go to West Archosaur or 1 Thousand Streams to the forge Acessories.
Click on the tab Special and choose the desired Dragonchild's Necklace, Physical or Elemental.

☆☆Warsong Barrier·Void

~How and Where to obtain this Belt~
This Belt can be adquired by crafting it inside Warsong instance.
Talk to Warsong Gatekeeper NPC to do so.

~Materials and amount necessary for this belt~
Warsong Waistband Inscription (80)
This item can be obtained by killing The Incacerate
Warsoul: Arkarsja (2)
~ Exchanging 473 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder) and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Arkarsja Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Manjusri (2)
~ Exchanging 158 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul  Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Manjusri Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Ksitigarbha (1)
~ Exchanging 788 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

NOTE: The numbers inside the (x) is the amount of required material.

☆☆Puzzle Cube Badge·Vain

This Necklace can be adquired by crafting it inside the Cube of Fate.
Talk to Room 1 Teleport Master NPC to do so.

Rotating Cog of Fate (30)
This item can be obtained by finishing Cube of Fate instance, till room 60. Then choose this item as a reward.
~ Exchanging 788 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Ksitigarbha Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Vajra (1)
~ Warsoul: Vajra Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Avalokites (2)
~ Exchanging 158 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Avalokites Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Jakari (2)
~ Exchanging 473 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Jakari Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Images used from PWDataBase
Last Edit: Aug 19, 2016, 04:46 pm by Seby

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Could you please go WAY more in depth with the Warsong Belt???  I just did a full run (logged all 5 of my accounts with 3 seekers, 1 archer, and 1 sin in squad) I'm lucky i didn't crash my laptop lol.  I defended all the pavillions for a few minutes before i realized that some of the mobs are ranged and had to switch around and wound up dying on 1 of the characters, but i kept on going.

I killed every boss and all mobs to get to each boss.  Took me 2+hours.  And got a quest called "Blessings".
I took the quest and it teleported me to a stand alone spot with glowing lights all over it.  But, i never got a single item for the WS belt.  AKA the Wrist Inscriptions.  How do i get them?  This is my first time trying this and I can never get any people to go with me on runs, if I can they know less about it than me and won't listen when i try to explain the little that i know.  I'm quite frustrated at the moment.... =/

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
i'll go with u tomorrow if u want  :-\
for now try and see if u get it by reading this guide.

http://ironsides.forumotion.org/t9-warsong-city

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Thanks ET!!

I think where i messed up is that one of the characters on the 5 accounts i was running died at the pavillion and i was too busy swapping between the other 4 killing mobs to get the toon back to the pavillion lol

I just need 2 ppl to help me and now that Alinoria is growing I think i have the ppl i need.  They actually talk to you and help, unlike all the other guilds that i've joined here thus far.  Its nice not to be ignored in a faction, especially since i rarely ask for help unless it is stuff like this ^^^ (logging 5 accounts to solo something that is crazy that it is necessary) XD

I am.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
After you killed all the bosses, the NPC shows up right? Click the "confront the incacerate" quest, not the blessing

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
After you killed all the bosses, the NPC shows up right? Click the "confront the incacerate" quest, not the blessing

yeah, hmm...i don't remember if that quest was there or not.  Thanks though!  When I get a chance to try again I'll check for that one.  Anyone want to run Warsong with me?  I have 150 Sin, 150 BM, 150 Seeker, and 140 Barb/Archer/Wiz/Psy.   All are geared for their respective levels with Dem or Drag, excluding the BM who also has R8 Wep with his Dragon gear.

I live in EST zone and the best times are about 10am-1pm  (Before work) or 10pm-11pm (after work)  That's the starting times.  I don't wanna risk being late for work or being up as late as I am now too often lol

I am.

Offline Munin

As requested, here goes the guide on how to obtain this 3 items.

This guide will include the following:
  • Which materials are needed for each item;
  • Where to obtain the required materials for each item;
  • How to obtain the required materials for each item;
  • The stats of each item with refinement +12;

☆☆Dragonchild's Scale

~How and Where to obtain this Necklace~
This necklace can be obtained by killing Son of Dragon: Chihwen
Son of Dragon: Chihwen can be found at the Dragon Temple event.
This event accurs every Tuesday. (for more information regarding this event check the Encyclopedia ingame).
Upon death, ☆Dragonchild's Scale will drop and you need to pick this item.
After that go to West Archosaur or 1 Thousand Streams to the forge Acessories.
Click on the tab Special and choose the desired Dragonchild's Necklace, Physical or Elemental.

NOTE: Be sure and correct upon choosing this item for we do NOT switch items. If you select the wrong necklace it is at your own risk.

☆☆Warsong Barrier·Void

This Belt can be adquired by crafting it inside Warsong instance.
Talk to Warsong Gatekeeper NPC to do so.

Warsong Waistband Inscription (80)
This item can be obtained by killing The Incacerate
Warsoul: Arkarsja (2)
~ Exchanging 473 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder) and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Arkarsja Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Manjusri (2)
~ Exchanging 158 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul  Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Manjusri Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

NOTE: Be sure and correct upon choosing this item for we do NOT switch items. If you select the wrong necklace it is at your own risk.

☆☆Puzzle Cube Badge·Vain

This Necklace can be adquired by crafting it inside the Cube of Fate.
Talk to Room 1 Teleport Master NPC to do so.

Rotating Cog of Fate (30)
This item can be obtained by finishing Cube of Fate instance, till room 60. Then choose this item as a reward.

Warsoul: Vajra (1)
~ Warsoul: Vajra Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Avalokites (2)
~ Exchanging 158 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Avalokites Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Warsoul: Jakari (2)
~ Exchanging 473 Epic Coins for 1 Fragment at the Mysterious Merchant (Located in 1 Thousand Streams, by the Elder and then exchange the Fragment for this item at the Warsoul Spirit NPC (Located at 552 653 in Archosaur). (This process have a 100% chance of success)
~ Warsoul: Jakari Fragment (Check this link for Twilight Temple options of adquiring this item)

Images used from PWDataBase

Dear EvilTouch

thx for the guide  :)

but sadly after i readed it i figured that i can get some mats without EC  like the Warsoul: Arkarsja Fragment
hell thats pretty nice ive thought went to gods giving bought some fragments and back to  craft it .

yah what a surprise my mats went away and i got nothing...... hmmm ....... ok lets try again ive thought..... back to GG  bought 500 fragments back to warsoul npc.

now i tryed  to craft 5 of em .....  it happend the same like before ...my fragments disappeared but i got nothing.

i was wondering about it and followed ur link to pwdatabase again...it says :

Mystical Tome Fragment (100)

Probability to create: 100.00%

so maybe u can explain me what i did wrong and ..what will happen if i farm the TT mats to craft the other mat....
will my TT mats also disappear and i will get nothing and i just waste my time with it ?

at least all mats craftig should be  at 100% chance if i believe pwdatabase if it is not that way here u should inform us in that guide so we wont waist money like i did today  or maybe time i dunno since im scared to farm TT mats for nothing.

best regards

Munin

DeVon Sin 150  -  Eroja Psy 150  -  Balder BM 150
FluFFy WB 150  -  Drave EP 150  -  Munin MG 150
Baldur  Seeker  150     -     Caster1  Mystic  150

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
Dear EvilTouch

thx for the guide  :)

but sadly after i readed it i figured that i can get some mats without EC  like the Warsoul: Arkarsja Fragment
hell thats pretty nice ive thought went to gods giving bought some fragments and back to  craft it .

yah what a surprise my mats went away and i got nothing...... hmmm ....... ok lets try again ive thought..... back to GG  bought 500 fragments back to warsoul npc.

now i tryed  to craft 5 of em .....  it happend the same like before ...my fragments disappeared but i got nothing.

i was wondering about it and followed ur link to pwdatabase again...it says :

Mystical Tome Fragment (100)

Probability to create: 100.00%

so maybe u can explain me what i did wrong and ..what will happen if i farm the TT mats to craft the other mat....
will my TT mats also disappear and i will get nothing and i just waste my time with it ?

at least all mats craftig should be  at 100% chance if i believe pwdatabase if it is not that way here u should inform us in that guide so we wont waist money like i did today  or maybe time i dunno since im scared to farm TT mats for nothing.

best regards

Munin
If you crafting with Epic Coins it will be 100% chance ( like Mysterious Chips ) but if you used another mats like TT.. it will not be 100% chance ( But some gold mats TT has chance 100% to craft )
More Info go to here : http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/advinfo/ultimate

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
apparently pwdatabase is wrong -.-
its not 100%...if im not wrong its around 0.5%

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
ET, correct your guide. It's +5% MP on warsong elemental belt, not +5% HP.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
ET, correct your guide. It's +5% MP on warsong elemental belt, not +5% HP.

done

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
yeah, hmm...i don't remember if that quest was there or not.  Thanks though!  When I get a chance to try again I'll check for that one.

To get "Confront Incacerate" you must defend all 5 pavilions.

6th boss that drops Wristband won't appear if one or more pavilions fall.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
To get "Confront Incacerate" you must defend all 5 pavilions.

6th boss that drops Wristband won't appear if one or more pavilions fall.

Finally got a squad with a guy that knew what he was doing today.  Got my first couple of inscriptions.  Thanks for replies, but it just took finding someone that was friendly and helpful enough to have patience with me.  Now, I can run it easily with a few other ppl on board.  It just kinda sucks that its only 6 mats per run, but that's still better than PWI..meh.
I am.

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
He i was wondering could you go into more detail about Dragonchild's Scale. How many times does the boss appear? Only once or multiple times? Every Tuesday only 3 people are able to get it?
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Boss spawns 1x a week on Tuesday.. Nohomo usually has the place locked down..which is why most of us will have to wait until the gm's work out a way for us to get it aside from that event.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy