Epic Perfect World

Best players in 2k14 on EpicPW !!!!!!

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Stay on topic ******s.
i agree '-'

Opulence

Kaid(Woman i laughed at Occult ice but still)
Guuuurl I'm a brand new bytch with new genie  :normal-2:. I miss it tho ...  :sad: LOL

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
talk about being known on a "known" game yet you're unknown on unknown game if I follow your lines  :-[ now i stop replying boy ; )) no time for easy

? idc if im unknown on UNKNOWN game...why would any1 care if they're even known. install ANY FPS and please pm me i will install too and log on we will 1v1 and i will record. keep pressing buttons son

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
? idc if im unknown on UNKNOWN game...why would any1 care if they're even known. install ANY FPS and please pm me i will install too and log on we will 1v1 and i will record. keep pressing buttons son
you're so retarded/mad that you bring up another game for the sake of argument bwahahaha
Quote from: Mira

link=topic=21981.msg287245#msg287245 date=1420069257
Stay on topic ******s.
lol ok sir

Offline Pubes

you're so ******ed/mad that you bring up another game for the sake of argument bwahahaha lol ok sir

im sitting here listening to music getting ready to go out for new years no 1 mad, and whats wrong with bringing up another game? are you afraid you will be humiliated on a game that requires more than pressing buttons and muscle memory?

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Guys, please... Stay on topic inb4 thread lock.

Offline Pubes

Guys, please... Stay on topic inb4 thread lock.
if gm was smart they would just delete the posts, not lock the entire thread. but they are GMs of a private server so idk...

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
you're so ******ed/mad that you bring up another game for the sake of argument bwahahaha lol ok sir

Who is mad?
You guys started it lol, hypocrites  :-\

Offline Pubes

Who is mad?

na, i started it. just trash talking on a game its all jokes no body getting hurt except for aizox's and riel's wrists. i still dont have a pm. :(

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
na, i started it. just trash talking on a game its all jokes no body getting hurt except for aizox's and riel's wrists. i still dont have a pm. :(
they're just brainscattered.
And mad because you are not supporting them anymore ;p

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
if gm was smart they would just delete the posts, not lock the entire thread. but they are GMs of a private server so idk...

Just by the fact that the thread its mentioning all the Best players of 2k14, there will be some butthurts saying stuffs bc their names aren't on any of the lists.

Saying that Gms knows if they keep this thread up, there will be even more people making drama.

Plus, a good player always will stay quiet.

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
Who is mad?
and yet another dog

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
and yet another dog

Why dog? Because im not in arti like you hypocrites?  :rolleyes:

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
Just by the fact that the thread its mentioning all the Best players of 2k14, there will be some butthurts saying stuffs bc their names aren't on any of the lists.

Saying that Gms knows if they keep this thread up, there will be even more people making drama.

easied by girl..

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran

Then all the mentioned names in this thread are bad players?  :D :P O:-) 8) :shocked: :'( :'(