Epic Perfect World

New Patch

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Now that we know about the items we can get from the new patch (dragonchild's scale, warsong belts, r8 recast etc), can I request that someone who knows how to get these items post a detailed guide? This will help others get the items as most sites I searched are very unclear about getting them. Thanks!
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
theres no really a need for a guide but we can work on it :)
while we dont do it here goes how it works

Cube Necklace:
1. You need 30 CoF (Cog of Rotating Fate)
~ finish cube everyday till room 60 (1 CoF per day if u finish)
2. You will need Waroul Materials
~ go to 1 thousand streams, Mysterious Merchant and exchange Epic Coins for the materials required

Warsoul Belt
1. Farm Warsoul instance for the Warsong Waistband Inscription(as many as u want per day, can be reseted)
~ u recieve this by making a full run in warsong, means it needs to be defendend all pavillions and follow the quests intructions too
2. warsoul materials as cube neck

Dragonchild's Scale Necklace
1. Dragon temple event, every tuesday. check encyclopedia ingame for more information about the event.
~ kill boss, it drops 1 item only and boss sspawns once only

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader

Dragonchild's Scale Necklace
1. Dragon temple event, every tuesday. check encyclopedia ingame for more information about the event.
~ kill boss, it drops 1 item only and boss sspawns once only

^^ that's lame kinda... but still, cool that its farmable lol
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
wait for next patch :)
lots of new stuff will be plemented....IF and only IF it all goes well with the testing :/ giving us an headache one thing we are trying to solve lol

Offline .

The dragonscale is pretty cool to farm out, Just grab a couple friends and go every Tuesday to Dragon Temple.
Or pay a expensive amount of coins like I did  :'( The most pain in the ass thing to farm out is a Puzzle cube badge and Warsong belt. 30 days of cube, or log 30 alts and do all advanced cube on all of em  ???
Warsong belt is pretty long to farm out, I was logged up to 5 clients doing warsong. It was a true pain in the ass, but the belt is pretty wicked.  8)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
30 days of cube, or log 30 alts and do all advanced cube on all of em

not 30 but we know of people using a lot of chars for this ;)

Offline .

I'd log 30. But once I hit advanced cube..... I'm screwed.  :'( I died in a easy room. Rookie mistake. qq

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
we can think of lowering it to 3, but to 2 we wont do it :/
we wanna keep some PvE excitement into the game, or little by little we r getting similar to PWI -.- we DONT want to be a money server or rely on everything in Boutique -.-
for us not be having some misunderstaing here, yo uguys cant forget that we need to thin on the server and on every single player. ofc it would be cool to have some items in the boutique but then wheres the game experience ? we made it inicially 4 cuz we alrdy knew some ppl wouldnt like it but we try to prevent multi accs from doing this so easy...with 2 is just too easy and fast.
hope you guys understand our view too instead of your own particular view of the pronlem.

The dragonscale is pretty cool to farm out, Just grab a couple friends and go every Tuesday to Dragon Temple.
Or pay a expensive amount of coins like I did  :'( The most pain in the ass thing to farm out is a Puzzle cube badge and Warsong belt. 30 days of cube, or log 30 alts and do all advanced cube on all of em  ???
Warsong belt is pretty long to farm out, I was logged up to 5 clients doing warsong. It was a true pain in the ass, but the belt is pretty wicked.  8)

lol
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline .

Hey man, Not just PvPers go hard. PvEers Go harder  8) It was so hard to defend 5 pavilions.. I never want to do it again, and to think I was going to farm out a pdef belt. No thanks  :'(

Offline shadowvzs

• Old Player
Hey man, Not just PvPers go hard. PvEers Go harder  8) It was so hard to defend 5 pavilions.. I never want to do it again, and to think I was going to farm out a pdef belt. No thanks  :'(

i dont said nothing against u and anyway i am sure not u are the only who soloed warsong :P
150 Demon Assassin
150 Sage Wizzard
150 Sage Barbarian
149 Demon Archer
148 Sage Seeker
14x Demon Barbarian
148 Sage Cleric
14x Sage Blademaster
146 Sage Barbarian
145 Sage Assassin
and other lower level sage mystic/psy/archer :D

Offline .

i dont said nothing against u and anyway i am sure not u are the only who soloed warsong :P

Lol, I know.. but just saying that's not a easy task to do. I wish I had all seekers -.- Would of made things so much easier.