Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Go Back To Misofrtune Plz

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
they start the new year very mad :c
wow insult guild mate very mean!!!!!! we all know he stupid becaue he work at mc donal XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

trust me she do want those problems.

we are going to have serius talk after this,,,,

LOL TRUE 3-1
Okey tell when they have gear, i'm bored of waiting.

mad kid cuz i didn't go deep inside him on 1 date D:

FUNNY. Joke bro

go study how to be ice god u bring shame the the other ice gods..

inc drama .
You work at the Air force right?

Offline Tarasque

• i won
  • Faction: Xpendable
xpendable top gun always and forever unknowns claiming a 3-1 forget their losses (oh we werent rdy dude o.o) well guess what you shouldn't have came then little kiddie scrub guild coalition of every baddie that got easied in history
anyone remember swim in lake to avoid another devastating defeat, and that time "tw means nothing only pk" what a wreckoning, and then the "oh we wont tw anymore" to avoid future defeat... what a saddie, and guess what they lost that one. should've pulled out sooner fundie ecto mitosis spermy gametes
"staySTRONG keepCALM smokeWEED" - yoloswag360

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Alot of you getting upset over a video. Truthfully because you lost the PK.

Let me tell you something , all of you guys trying to call out Xpendables, or myself for inviting them... Because "OMG TRASH TALKED IN PK  MONTHS AGO MUST HATE FOREVER" .
Do you even realize most of us trash talk in PK for the hell of it , and right 10 minutes after we are on skype laughing?
I don't think you realize, but other then you guys complaining and crying so much about it , none of us really cared.

You guys keep inviting people everyday , asking people to join , what not ... Do you see us complaining ? No, none cares. It's pk, do whatever you want.
Warning sigs behind us 90% of the times , did we rage quited pk ? Nope.

Move on ...

Don't be an hypocrite, after you left Artifex and joined GoodGame/Outcasts, you went inactive ,and as soon as you came back you wanted to come back to Artifex, saying how you regreated of leaving , and Rev's leadership was bad. your own words.
You keep trying to act like a sort of saviour on forums , spare me your lines kid , you talk about Xpendables, but when you were in Artifex ,you were friends with them. Now you don't like them? Get the fck out of here LOL

The players who joined from Xpendables joined for PK , and cause they're friends are here.
If you really think they joined cause of anything else then you live in another planet. What you said above there is just bs.

Pretty much that. Idk why so many people seek a logical reason to w/e . It's a game , a hobbie , if they can't handle they should log off.

You had those exact same people in Outcasts, back then you guys were all mega happy. But as soon as they join here, it's the end of the world.

Why are all of you beeing so hypocritical about XP players in Artifex, when OC themselves have plenty of ex-artifex?
I don't see the difference.

Just get over it .

I got called mean things when I left the other team and joined here :(

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Can you please not mention my name when you're quoting a person that has nothing to do with me
Mad.

But you won't.  I won't allow it.
I am stronk independent woman. I do what I want.

we are going to have serius talk after this,,,,
I r scurr. :ccccc

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Best guild that got destroyed 3-1 and decided to "retire" out of shame...Don't come here trying to cover that up.

"If you can't beat them, join them" I guess that's the motto under your name in the "Hall of Fame".

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here LOL. You won't get any point across their pseudobrains...

There's no logic in this game, no need for it. You either win or you lose and Artifex is winning. Will it be like that untill server closes? Who knows and who gives a ****.

Congratulations Artifex as of right now you have the best roster any guild could've ever had. You're unstoppable right now.

Artifex is winning, m8, and they will keep winning. Go get drunk or something, tonight is new years eve for god sakes xd You don't enjoy this game?  Leave, and let the heroes have their moment of glory, before it all ends. I guess that gives a meaning to their lives

Happy new year ALL.  :-*
no1 care about tw, almost 0 pk related, lost due to shiiter scout and bad sneaking understanding, all in all officer's mistake, doesnt affect the title of best guild not even by 1 bit; xp is in hall of fame retired, i think there are 5 of us who joined arti out of a total of 80+ ppl train insane and get better at the game unknown ; )))))))))))

Kizumbau

What did I just summon here OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD  :normal-2:

Be happy guise, is just game  :normal-4:

Pedor, did I say a thing about me being mad or stressed about Xpendable entire core joining Arti? I simply congratulated you for your big big pro roster.

Happy 2k15 and stop skype sigging to cover shame in forums. 3-1, Xpendable, 3-1.

And I'm not even in OC so you "must be assuming a lot", Pedro.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Alot of you getting upset over a video. Truthfully because you lost the PK.

Let me tell you something , all of you guys trying to call out Xpendables, or myself for inviting them... Because "OMG TRASH TALKED IN PK  MONTHS AGO MUST HATE FOREVER" .
Do you even realize most of us trash talk in PK for the hell of it , and right 10 minutes after we are on skype laughing?
I don't think you realize, but other then you guys complaining and crying so much about it , none of us really cared.

You guys keep inviting people everyday , asking people to join , what not ... Do you see us complaining ? No, none cares. It's pk, do whatever you want.
Warning sigs behind us 90% of the times , did we rage quited pk ? Nope.

Move on ...

Don't be an hypocrite, after you left Artifex and joined GoodGame/Outcasts, you went inactive ,and as soon as you came back you wanted to come back to Artifex, saying how you regreated of leaving , and Rev's leadership was bad. your own words.
You keep trying to act like a sort of saviour on forums , spare me your lines kid , you talk about Xpendables, but when you were in Artifex ,you were friends with them. Now you don't like them? Get the fck out of here LOL

The players who joined from Xpendables joined for PK , and cause they're friends are here.
If you really think they joined cause of anything else then you live in another planet. What you said above there is just bs.

Pretty much that. Idk why so many people seek a logical reason to w/e . It's a game , a hobbie , if they can't handle they should log off.

You had those exact same people in Outcasts, back then you guys were all mega happy. But as soon as they join here, it's the end of the world.

Why are all of you beeing so hypocritical about XP players in Artifex, when OC themselves have plenty of ex-artifex?
I don't see the difference.

Just get over it .

all this +1

You work at the Air force right?

ye dog want me to go visit with my new jet in a few years ?

Pedor, did I say a thing about me being mad or stressed about Xpendable entire core joining Arti?, I simply congratulated you for your big big pro roster.

Happy 2k15 and stop skype sigging to cover shame in forums. 3-1, Xpendable, 3-1.

idk but is funny ask fack keep it going plz lol

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
all this +1

ye dog want me to go visit with my new jet in a few years ?

idk but is funny ask fack keep it going plz lol
I have respect for your country, but people like you make it look so bad than it already is..

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran

Pedor, did I say a thing about me being mad or stressed about Xpendable entire core joining Arti? I simply congratulated you for your big big pro roster.

no1 care about tw, almost 0 pk related, lost due to ****er scout and bad sneaking understanding, all in all officer's mistake, doesnt affect the title of best guild not even by 1 bit; xp is in hall of fame retired, i think there are 5 of us who joined arti out of a total of 80+ ppl train insane and get better at the game unknown ; ))))))))))) dont repeat urself

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I am stronk independent woman. I do what I want.

Exactly. And you just don't want those problems.
I'm basically 40

Kizumbau

I have a private jet waiting, stay mad dogz  :normal-25:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
I have a private jet waiting, stay mad dogz  :normal-25:
no1 care about tw, almost 0 pk related, lost due to ****er scout and bad sneaking understanding, all in all officer's mistake, doesnt affect the title of best guild not even by 1 bit; xp is in hall of fame retired, i think there are 5 of us who joined arti out of a total of 80+ ppl train insane and get better at the game unknown ; ))))))))))) ups u didnt repeat urself this time  ;) :P :-* :D ;) :D ;D

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
sz sig forum pk over

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Virgins fighting for 2nd place again, what ever guild I join is best guild because I'm the best player ever to play PW

stay calm, enjoyRL, this is just a game

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
look at me im the best i forget to feed my dogs for a few months they start barking hard.. guys please stahp......
stahp........... :sad:
i feel like i'm dead