Epic Perfect World

Artifex~Go Back To Misofrtune Plz

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
close the door and i explain to you

the make your alliance with warning be 100 real and maybe you will have a chance vs us... but i don't think so since you all got rekt like every single day.

this

You're even more stupid than Eviction described....

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Doing? DOING? I'll do as I damn well please today! #Arguments.

You don't want these problems  :normal-5:

I'm basically 40

Offline Caesar

• Xpeenable
Best guild that got destroyed 3-1 and decided to "retire" out of shame...Don't come here trying to cover that up.

"If you can't beat them, join them" I guess that's the motto under your name in the "Hall of Fame".

This is funny because i don't remember any randoms like yourself dare type the name Xpen in a sentence back when it was around. Xpendable had the last laugh and it hurts you i know. Life goes on.

Being hateful at a guild that is engraved in history as the most dominant in EpicPW and isn't around anymore is bad for your health. You are right on something, go get drunk maybe you forget about us for a few hours. Because when you wake up you will be back to thinking about your dark days of staying in safezone because the big machine Xpendable was PKing.

Don't lose yourselves. Long live Xpendable..

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar / Michelob

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
Shhh. :cc Don't upset your girliefran (aka kofte).

The ship has sailed. :normal-2: :normal-2:
Yes it has.  :normal-4:

I'll have whatever problems I wanna have?!

Kizumbau

This is funny because i don't remember any randoms like yourself dare type the name Xpen in a sentence back when it was around. Xpendable had the last laugh and it hurts you i know. Life goes on.

Being hateful at a guild that is engraved in history as the most dominant in EpicPW and isn't around anymore is bad for your health. You are right on something, go get drunk maybe you forget about us for a few hours. Because when you wake up you will be back to thinking about your dark days of staying in safezone because the big machine Xpendable was PKing.

Don't lose yourselves. Long live Xpendable..

3-1; stay mad.  :normal-24:

Offline xTERAdraseeL

• Characters: xTERAdraseL
  • Faction: none of my level
Artifex is winning, m8, and they will keep winning.
u are wrong m8... artifex winning streak about to destroyed... This is TheUnion  ;)

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yes it has.  :normal-2: :normal-4:
Can you please not mention my name when you're quoting a person that has nothing to do with me

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
But you won't.  I won't allow it.
I'm basically 40

Kizumbau

u are wrong m8... artifex winning streak about to destroyed... This is TheUnion  ;)

Oh be my guest then LOL

Good luck TU.  :normal-48: :normal-47:

Insanity

Best guild that got destroyed 3-1 and decided to "retire" out of shame...Don't come here trying to cover that up.

"If you can't beat them, join them" I guess that's the motto under your name in the "Hall of Fame".

why do people make new forum accounts just to talk sht instead of manning up
best guild retire cuz too bored of winning : )))))))))

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
But you won't.  I won't allow it.

I came to hold you back

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline LOGAN PAUL

6-3 from what i remember total sum of tws =). stay mad
On the other hand so much madness and obsession about Xpendable, They can be in any guild they want to and you cant do anything about it. =)

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

you're really assuming a lot aren't you

most didn't really give a *** anymore about anything, so why should you  :normal-43:

I wouldn't be surprised if most joined artifex just to see the reactions from people and you guys gave what they were looking for

and "destroyed" is probably not the word you're looking for, especially since even artifex was saying they were going to take a break from TW after TWs with us  :normal-1:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Stay mad guys xd
they start the new year very mad :c

You're even more stupid than Eviction described....
wow insult guild mate very mean!!!!!! we all know he stupid becaue he work at mc donal XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

trust me she do want those problems.

Yes it has.  :normal-4:

we are going to have serius talk after this,,,,

LOL TRUE 3-1

Okey tell when they have gear, i'm bored of waiting.

Can you please not mention my name when you're quoting a person that has nothing to do with me

mad kid cuz i didn't go deep inside him on 1 date D:

why do people make new forum accounts just to talk sht instead of manning up
best guild retire cuz too bored of winning : )))))))))

FUNNY. Joke bro

I came to hold you back
go study how to be ice god u bring shame the the other ice gods..

you're really assuming a lot aren't you

most didn't really give a **** anymore about anything, so why should you  :normal-43:

I wouldn't be surprised if most joined artifex just to see the reactions from people and you guys gave what they were looking for

and "destroyed" is probably not the word you're looking for, especially since even artifex was saying they were going to take a break from TW after TWs with us  :normal-1:

inc drama .

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Alot of you getting upset over a video. Truthfully because you lost the PK.

Let me tell you something , all of you guys trying to call out Xpendables, or myself for inviting them... Because "OMG TRASH TALKED IN PK  MONTHS AGO MUST HATE FOREVER" .
Do you even realize most of us trash talk in PK for the hell of it , and right 10 minutes after we are on skype laughing?
I don't think you realize, but other then you guys complaining and crying so much about it , none of us really cared.

You guys keep inviting people everyday , asking people to join , what not ... Do you see us complaining ? No, none cares. It's pk, do whatever you want.
Warning sigs behind us 90% of the times , did we rage quited pk ? Nope.

Move on ...

You self have to hear it Pedro , you guys make no logic at all. I've heard from many ppl from your faction that you just want to have the most % change to win every pk .. why do you even talk when you got Xpendable , the biggest enemys you've had , the enemy you trashtalked you and most of the ppl in Artifex. '' is just a joke '' you guys say , looks like you can't even see what is a joke , it's not even fun pking with you guys like that , you keep talking big cause you win most of the pks , ofc you have to win lool... Your a good leader Pedro but in some points you could be way better.. Noki why do you kept talking about how toxic was xpendable chat in GC when i didn't know where to join when i was factionless , they talk much **** you say ... you're even worse , you can't shut your mouth in one pk. It is just a shame seeing you guys talking in that way when your self know you got your best enemy in your own guild , congrats . lots of logic , YAY WE WON PK \o/ ! , if ur waiting me to say  ''good video'' , no im not saying it anymore , it's not worth , maybe it's fun for you idk ^-^.
~happy new year.

Don't be an hypocrite, after you left Artifex and joined GoodGame/Outcasts, you went inactive ,and as soon as you came back you wanted to come back to Artifex, saying how you regreated of leaving , and Rev's leadership was bad. your own words. You pm'ed me , Raul , Brent , Kermo , Skrillex , like all entire officer group for about 8 days. Now you think you can take a shot at us ? Just cause we didn't even want you back LOL.
You keep trying to act like a sort of saviour on forums , spare me your lines kid , you talk about Xpendables, but when you were in Artifex ,you were friends with them. Now you don't like them? Get the fck out of here LOL

Happy new year ALL.  :-*

The players who joined from Xpendables joined for PK , and cause they're friends are here.
If you really think they joined cause of anything else then you live in another planet. What you said above there is just bs.

There's no logic in this game, no need for it. You either win or you lose and Artifex is winning.

Pretty much that. Idk why so many people seek a logical reason to w/e . It's a game , a hobbie , if they can't handle they should log off.

Congratulations Artifex as of right now you have the best roster any guild could've ever had. You're unstoppable right now.

You had those exact same people in Outcasts, back then you guys were all mega happy. But as soon as they join here, it's the end of the world.

Why are all of you beeing so hypocritical about XP players in Artifex, when OC themselves have plenty of ex-artifex?
I don't see the difference.

Just get over it .
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2014, 05:47 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.