:police: Good
Thaks god psy

good video Noki =)

i love you pizza

hello ina wife why you even lol

i smell trash idk why... oh a oc dog..

Goooodie pendejo
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ coneja

Video quality is kind of meh but other than that, the pk looked fun.
And the music was nice.

thanks miss stalker

Nice video
Nice pk too
thanks bro glad you liked it

Good pk and nice music, I enjoyed it

glad you liked the music and the video thanks 4watching

Nice video amigo

thanks 4 watching amigo sin

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
' Go back to misfortune ' should i answer by recuit more to make sure of it ?xD ;)

Offline Kia

hello ina wife why you even lol

I am clearly not drunk enough to understand what you are trying to say.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
' Go back to misfortune ' should i answer by recuit more to make sure of it ?xD ;)

Easy outnumbered 2vs1 PK.
There is no need for recruit or anything . Certainly not due to your faction , don't fool yourself here. Perhaps when TU comes in big force, if they will be as big as originally are on older servers we have played.

Dont bring drama here, enjoy the video  :normal-3:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit
Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins
Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace
Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
You self have to hear it Pedro , you guys make no logic at all. I've heard from many ppl from your faction that you just want to have the most % change to win every pk .. why do you even talk when you got Xpendable , the biggest enemys you've had , the enemy you trashtalked you and most of the ppl in Artifex. '' is just a joke '' you guys say , looks like you can't even see what is a joke , it's not even fun pking with you guys like that , you keep talking big cause you win most of the pks , ofc you have to win lool... Your a good leader Pedro but in some points you could be way better.. Noki why do you kept talking about how toxic was xpendable chat in GC when i didn't know where to join when i was factionless , they talk much **** you say ... you're even worse , you can't shut your mouth in one pk. It is just a shame seeing you guys talking in that way when your self know you got your best enemy in your own guild , congrats . lots of logic , YAY WE WON PK \o/ ! , if ur waiting me to say  ''good video'' , no im not saying it anymore , it's not worth , maybe it's fun for you idk ^-^.
~happy new year.
Last Edit: Dec 31, 2014, 04:48 pm by SuckMyApples

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
You self have to hear it Pedro , you guys make no logic at all. I've heard from many ppl from your faction that you just want to have the most % change to win every pk .. why do you even talk when you got Xpendable , the biggest enemys you've had , the enemy you trashtalked you and most of the ppl in Artifex. '' is just a joke '' you guys say , looks like you can't even see what is a joke , it's not even fun pking with you guys like that , you keep talking big cause you win most of the pks , ofc you have to win lool... Your a good leader Pedro but in some points you could be way better.. Noki why do you kept talking about how toxic was xpendable chat in GC when i didn't know where to join when i was factionless , they talk much **** you say ... you're even worse , you can't shut your mouth in one pk. It is just a shame seeing you guys talking in that way when your self know you got your best enemy in your own guild , congrats . lots of logic , YAY WE WON PK \o/ ! , if ur waiting me to say  ''good video'' , no im not saying it anymore , it's not worth , maybe it's fun for you idk ^-^.
~happy new year.
Hypocrites,  what are you gonna do about it :rolleyes:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Hello. My name is Cynix, and I came to start arguments on a peaceful thread. How is everyone doing today?
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I am peaceful...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Hello. My name is Cynix, and I came to start arguments on a peaceful thread. How is everyone doing today?
Doing? DOING? I'll do as I damn well please today! #Arguments.

thanks miss stalker
You're welcome, iStalker

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
~happy new year.
Stay Strong.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
~happy new year.
first of all i ride onli 1 line and i tell you this we have always warning behind us in all the pks. in guild vs guilds before xp was with us it was always the same and oc got destroyed and also warning got the d after we wiped your trash guild with the leader that you have that rq every 2 sec, BTW that is why the 20 % of oc send pm's to pedro asking can i join artifex oc is trash and rev is emo
The the other thing that droped in your big text this goes 4 you

Hypocrites,  what are you gonna do about it :rolleyes:
i smell angry kid trying to become good at sin and still bad

I'm fine how about your mr kfc

I am peaceful...
you are peaceful ice god lol

Doing? DOING? I'll do as I damn well please today! #Arguments.
You're welcome, iStalker

LOOOOOOOOL fackien love you but stol stalk miss stalker lol

HappyNewYear ;D
HappyNewYear 4 you 2 Mr Rad

Stay Strong.

No dingaling 4 him + loss all pks = emo

Stay bad.
this scrub is funny