Epic Perfect World

Afk people in GV !

Offline TaChalla

• Brony For Life !
I'm a newer player on this server (I've been here for about a week). While I was leveling, I kept seeing people forming GV parties, so I decided to give it a try and see what all the commotion was about.

I ran probably 3 GVs before I started getting afkers. They join the team, stick around for 2 waves, then they go afk for the rest of the dungeon duration, while getting the rewards from the rest of the team's efforts. Which is complete bull ! In my last 2 GV runs, I've had 3-4 people go afk AT THE SAME TIME (during both runs, completely different teams) leaving the rest of the team with the burden of picking up the slack! Prompting me to make this post.

I've only been doing GV for a day now, but it is apparent that something needs to be done.

I'd like to suggest an anti afk solution. The way it works is instead of getting your old epic coins and other rewards automatically, a button pops up on your screen that you have to click to receive your reward. The button only appears for 2 minutes after the boss has been killed (After that it goes away and you don't get the rewards for that wave).

This is just my input on the matter, thank you for taking the time to read this!
Character: RipKord
Class: Seeker
Level: 150
Faction: Halloween

Offline hotflamie

• Limit the hating.
It's rly hard with over excessive afkers, my tip:
1: make the squad, tell them if you go afk and we die bc of that/ we can do it without you. You will get kicked(pk him/her in case of something as a computer crash or net crash, pked ppl wont get timer)
2: list afkers and refuse to squad them  (being pt leader helps)
3: allow semi afk at max (this means ppl are afk but checking every 1-2min max, this is normally enough to prevent failures.
SkyAngelz-Demon Archer
(self-proclaimed semi pro ea+pro kiter, your QQ is my proof xD)
Sinz-Demon Sin
Forget about me. Soon you wish you had.
Live now, tomorrow is just another today
Skyz - currently being lvled - Demon BM

Credit to jujubeez for the awesome sig:3

Offline Bowydude

• I am good and you are not.
  • Characters: Bowydude
  • Faction: Xpendable
You cant ban afking in gv, its a dungeon where AFK is possible IF you are an aoe class or cleric. yes it gets annoying if they afk through stun waves, but other than that there is nothing wrong with afking.
You Better Be Scared...

Scylla

Like the others said, theres nothing that can be done.

What I normally do is lead the party, that way I have control over who's in and who's out. I also like to give a general "do not flippin' afk or you will be kicked." statement.

Also try squading with faction mates. Sometimes it works a little better for me. Sometimes.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
There's nothing wrong with afking for like 5 minutes. If you're gone for like 3 waves thatsssssssss just effing ridiculous no afking shouldn't be bannable why would you ban someone for afking...... Emergencies DO happen and frankly I don't wanna have to explain to a GM MY business for afking for a few minutes in my squad you afk too long you get kicked. This is why I only GV with friends have a friend as healer and some aoes and rest ramdoms never again will I GV with a bunch of random to many lazy arses that don't know how to watch their BB, DB, Vortex or BOA
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Like the others said, theres nothing that can be done.

What I normally do is lead the party, that way I have control over who's in and who's out. I also like to give a general "do not flippin' afk or you will be kicked." statement.

Also try squading with faction mates. Sometimes it works a little better for me. Sometimes.

LMAO we think to much in sync ILY SCYLLY
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Scylla

LMAO we think to much in sync ILY SCYLLY

GIRL IKR ILY.

Mainly just try to go with the friends that tend to not afk in GV and you'll be better off. Do what me, Mordenita and Soy do, make a skype call and bitch about the afk or stupid people to each other. LOL. (worksthoforreal)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Do what me, Mordenita and Soy do, make a skype call and bitch about the afk or stupid people to each other. LOL. (worksthoforreal)

THIS THIS ZOMG THIS LMAO EXHIBIT A

Offline Govheg

• (눈‸눈)
  • Afk, playing life.
^ What Scylla said.

If you're not already in a faction try to join a good one and just squad up with some fac members.

Hopefully that will work out for you.  ;D

Scylla

Also, PM me ingame when you get a chance. (Scylla) I'll be willing to run GV whenever.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Also, PM me ingame when you get a chance. (Scylla) I'll be willing to run GV whenever.

Scylla is the worst person to ever GV with do NOT GV with her