(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
um, have to double-post again >:D

Neve done O:-)

Hope you like it

i dooooo.
ty <3
Your toons name is written the usual way? w/o any "i's" disguised as "L" or something? (just making sure)

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
i dooooo.
ty <3
Your toons name is written the usual way? w/o any "i's" disguised as "L" or something? (just making sure)

I'm glad O:-) No disguises :))

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

pikachuchu

Hi Daddie, I want new one. ):
PM me ingame when you're on!

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Hi Daddie, I want new one. ):
PM me ingame when you're on!

oh I'm on right now

I mean, I have time to login for ss

But I can't finish it as quickly as I used to :-\ I can't finish it today. You know, new year and stuff :-[

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I lied to you and to myself as usually :normal-2: Couldn't not do it. This set is so pretty :normal-12:

enjoy :normal-8:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

pikachuchu

I lied to you and to myself as usually :normal-2: Couldn't not do it. This set is so pretty :normal-12:

enjoy :normal-8:

Ohhh beautiful as usual!!
I love you Daddie, I was kind of sad when you said you can't finish it today. >:
Thank you!! I'll mail the EC.
As usual just let me know you got it, ty.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
Ohhh beautiful as usual!!
I love you Daddie, I was kind of sad when you said you can't finish it today. >:
Thank you!! I'll mail the EC.
As usual just let me know you got it, ty.

ah sure, thanks O:-) I have nothing much to do except gaining weight tbh :normal-2: But I just lacked motivation and seeing this fashion set made me happy :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

pikachuchu

ah sure, thanks O:-) I have nothing much to do except gaining weight tbh :normal-2: But I just lacked motivation and seeing this fashion set made me happy :normal-12:

:monkey-48: :monkey-4: :monkey-48:

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
FINALLY, I FOUND IT. MWHAHAHAHA.

You aren't running from me this time. I really really really want one. Because this anime icon annoys me.

So here are my SS's(I took 2 ss's so hopefully it is good, otherwise np i'll be taking another):

Edit: I dont want my name on it, even tho my ep isn't named Mira anymore as you can see in my current signature. LOL.
Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 05:46 am by Mira

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
FINALLY, I FOUND IT. MWHAHAHAHA.

You aren't running from me this time. I really really really want one. Because this anime icon annoys me.

So here are my SS's(I took 2 ss's so hopefully it is good, otherwise np i'll be taking another):

Edit: I dont want my name on it, even tho my ep isn't named Mira anymore as you can see in my current signature. LOL.

Added you O:-) You know, ss is quite good, but I'd still prefer to take it myself cuz

I like it big  :-X

So I'll try to contact you ingame, and if I don't manage to catch you I'll do it with this shot O:-)

P.S. I'll work with the background before I catch you ingame >:D

seems like you're not on at this time :-\

Ok done. Here are two versions, with and without the name... Cuz mayyybeee you'll like using it with the name :)) It'd come out better with a higher quality shot (Radiate's example) but as you all already see, I'm pretty damn impatient

Last Edit: Jan 02, 2015, 08:58 am by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Added you O:-) You know, ss is quite good, but I'd still prefer to take it myself cuz

I like it big  :-X

So I'll try to contact you ingame, and if I don't manage to catch you I'll do it with this shot O:-)

P.S. I'll work with the background before I catch you ingame >:D

seems like you're not on at this time :-\

Ok done. Here are two versions, with and without the name... Cuz mayyybeee you'll like using it with the name :)) It'd come out better with a higher quality shot (Radiate's example) but as you all already see, I'm pretty damn impatient

LMAO. Aw, i just got online. But its adorable... I'm gonna be sending you the ecs soon.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
LMAO. Aw, i just got online. But its adorable... I'm gonna be sending you the ecs soon.

lol, it's so, oval:3 Let's imagine that you ordered an oval avy:'333 It looks bigger that way tho.. Alright, whenever you want :normal-8:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

• MadHatter Alice
  • Alice: How long is forever? White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second.
Hi Dead....remember me? I did a competition under the name of Silk and you won it. Well went away for a while but am back with a change of name and wondering if you can do an icon for me please.  I am keeping the siggy you did from the competition as love it too much to let it go.

Would like it to sort of resemble the siggy in colours and style if you can but other than that leave the rest up to you :)

Here are some ss:

Let me know if the ss are ok.

Thx

ºO•❤•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ