Epic Perfect World

Sog during Ares..

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Oh you mean just like none asked you to post this useless comment here, aham ... ok got itCould be a solution, worth trying.
Calm down, not my fault if my post hurt your feelings aw
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
+11111111111111111111
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
People would still sog it to be dicks.
Unfortunately so.

Calm down, not my fault if my post hurt your feelings aw

You want to talk about feelings go to a psychiatrist, we are talking about Ares on this topic, just in case you missed that part here is the title: "Sog during Ares.." you're welcome

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Unfortunately so.

You want to talk about feelings go to a psychiatrist, we are talking about Ares on this topic, just in case you missed that part here is the title: "Sog during Ares.." you're welcome

Im just post farming, calm please hehe
Still no need to cry about SoG during ares, do something better with your life if you think waiting extra 1-2 mins till boss is dead is painful.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Still no need to cry about SoG during ares, do something better with your life if you think waiting extra 1-2 mins till boss is dead is painful.

At this point, I'm pretty sure you don't even know how ares works ...so your entire comment is pointless. Say thank you and keep on walking.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

I'm pretty sure that it takes much more time than 1-2 minutes... And thats why people are complaining.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 if its possible. :D
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Best option for this would be to make boss imune to sog just in that instance. Ad problem is solve, forum doesn't get filled with posts about it. Every boss can be edited.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
make ares be level 200 = no sog easy

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Best option for this would be to make boss imune to sog just in that instance. Ad problem is solve, forum doesn't get filled with posts about it. Every boss can be edited.

How about I rekt you both irl to remind you I am good...

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
do something better with your life if you think waiting extra 1-2 mins till boss is dead is painful.

I bet you're playing this game to make a research to be a prof. in college, stop talking about "doing something better in life" because you're already here .. on a Pserver forums, farming posts  :police:

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
True. We will just have to see if agaito can edit Ares to be immune to sog then no more people will complain.
I agree this needs some sort of solution soon, sogging the boss stopped being funny quite a while ago. :tiger-32:
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish

^Both suggestions sounds good.

How about I rekt you both irl to remind you I am good...

Stay on topic.