Epic Perfect World

Need Some Help

Offline midnight08

Okay so here's what happened. I received an invite to a faction, then the I was suddenly promoted to leader and the only other person left leaving me as the only member of the faction. This really irritated me as I had, and still don't have, any interest in being a faction leader or the only member of a faction. So here's my issue, is there any way I can either get out of the faction or disband it?
It's a level 3 faction but is there a way to downgrade the faction level so I can disband it? If not I'll have to use the same trick this person used on me to get out and I really do not want to do that unless I have no other option.

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Stop trying to be the GOOD guy!
Invite some random person and make them leader and then leave!
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Angelica

You can't downgrade or anything like that, sadly, so you'll have to pass lead to someone to be able to leave.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
Make a random alt on an account and make it leader then delete it, if you don't want to do the same thing to someone else.

Offline midnight08

OMG Kera I didn't even think about that! Thanks so much! ^_^

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
OMG Kera I didn't even think about that! Thanks so much! ^_^

:normal-3: Np

Offline Erhie

• Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
>.> Kera has a ruin everything :(
We could have started a game here called "pass the guild to another"
"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?
~J. B. Priestley"

Offline midnight08

LOL! But really guys thanks for the replies, I do appreciate it. ^_^