Epic Perfect World

Remember this guy.

Offline Vindex

• The Guardian
  • Hood on soldier, do not let them see your eyes.
  • Characters: Vindex, Raiten
  • Faction: One Who Lurks
Wow, some Star Wars plot in making here.

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

EricaMurcas

A Challenger Has Appeared!

How will this battle of the wits, wills, and wanting end? Only time, bloodshed, and matted fur will tell! Let's get hyped!

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
welcome my brothers known as "TheUnion" i hope you have a great days on EPW xDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
What challenge with 150+ online there will be no challenge

pfff you have no idea of what you talking about i was the union player on other servers they have strong things and bad things the numbers are going to be a big deal yes ofc but you think that artifex is going to be onli vs theam ? if they have 160 online on 1 mass pk 4 example they will eat us and everything that is behind us :) it will be everybody vs theam or god know how it will be but onli thing i call tell you if you watch videos of how they pk not because of numbers because of how they stand in the map the distance betewens partiys makes a lot of diference.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
pfff you have no idea of what you talking about i was the union player on other servers they have strong things and bad things the numbers are going to be a big deal yes ofc but you think that artifex is going to be onli vs theam ? if they have 160 online on 1 mass pk 4 example they will eat us and everything that is behind us :) it will be everybody vs theam or god know how it will be but onli thing i call tell you if you watch videos of how they pk not because of numbers because of how they stand in the map the distance betewens partiys makes a lot of diference.
You think I can be bothered with watching video? xd

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
it will be everybody vs theam

Even tho that would be logical to assume , it will always be everyone sigging behind Artifex, and tbh that's fine.
More fun for us i'm down for that.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
Even tho that would be logical to assume , it will always be everyone sigging behind Artifex, and tbh that's fine.
More fun for us i'm down for that.
Everyone sigs behind you guys atm because you have the most numbers, but when TU comes it will change lol.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Everyone sigs behind you guys atm because you have the most numbers, but when TU comes it will change lol.
I will love to belive this but we know that some persons ( don't make say names that we all know) will sig behind arti because of personal hate

but 4 real if they bring those numbers epic get ready because pk is going to be a real thing now.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
I will love to belive this but we know that some persons ( don't make say names that we all know) will sig behind arti because of personal hate

but 4 real if they bring those numbers epic get ready because pk is going to be a real thing now.
I  love how you point out fingers even in this thread.
And I'm curious what will happen

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I  love how you point out fingers even in this thread.
And I'm curious what will happen
na na man i didn't point out fingers i just said ppl that everybody know not pointing out anybody will do it if i say yo this guy "Insert Name Here" will sig behind Somebody that will be pointing fingers i'm just saying.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
na na man i didn't point out fingers i just said ppl that everybody know not pointing out anybody will do it if i say yo this guy "Insert Name Here" will sig behind Somebody that will be pointing fingers i'm just saying.
ok w/e

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Just going to be in sz pretending afk while officers calling for pk .. don't mind me

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Just going to be in sz pretending afk while officers calling for pk .. don't mind me
are you noki u say that u went afk and were derping on facebook tab back 30 fac signets LOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
are you noki u say that u went afk and were derping on facebook tab back 30 fac signets LOOOOOOOOOL

YES. They will never know.. (inb4kickandPedroHeirosMeAnother2500000Times)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked