Epic Perfect World

Hairstyles and other fashion

Offline Cult

• Fairy Tail...♥
  • Characters: CuIt
  • Faction: TeddyBear
Male hairstyles would come less because there is no hair under some hats.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
+1
the more fashion in game, the better.
:P

Also, can we maybe get this dress?

Last Edit: Jan 18, 2015, 11:33 am by Atlantic

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
Yeah I'm trying to make sure the dying doesn't look terribad, best I can at least.

idk if I should bother with the second one or not(it's not really that different), need to mess with the dye layer more because it looks bleh in black, especially on the back.
Omggggg that's so pretty, I want it ???

+1
^

I think I'm done for tonight, keep getting errors lol

For those wondering, gothic jacket + t-shirt.

I was wondering, could you actually make one of those for females? There's the brawler jacket, but it's not really that pretty, I'm sure that a leather/gothic jacket for females would look beautiful too!
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
These are all amazing cannot wait for the patch now  :-X

Hopping on the request bandwagon I was wondering if New Years coat could be made dyable?
It's really pretty but that color is blehhh, or even re-texture it to something else like a rain coat or whatever ;<

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
+1

I NEED THIS I NEED THIS FOR A ZLUTTY LOOK EEBNEED IT FKC THIS I WANT THIS GN ADD PLS

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
hi
i just want to suggest two things, can't think of others atm, idk if this is right thread theres so many different fash suggestion threads '-'

1 - the "vampire pants" without the skull, and the red strap on the side or the strap to be dyeable with the rest of the item (i edited examples of both alongside the default). without the belt/strap at all is ok too, i just like the parts on the legs

2 - the coat of the same set to have the dyeable/undyeable area switched with the usual dyeable area being in white or black and the red part to be whatever color you want (i only made it black as an example)

i like photoshop xd

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I'll probably ditch the red straps. And unf I actually really like how the top looks switched.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I'll probably ditch the red straps. And unf I actually really like how the top looks switched.

if you end up doing them then ty ... winner+best...

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
Let male wear female wigs and female wear male wigs fast

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

• A Fashionista Venomancer
  • Hai:3, FoxyVixen here ❤️
  • Characters: FoxyVixen
  • Faction: Dunno....
+1

I NEED THIS I NEED THIS FOR A ZLUTTY LOOK EEBNEED IT FKC THIS I WANT THIS GN ADD PLS

Holy god 0.0 we need that dress xD
[move]  ☦ Who's the Foxi of all the Foxes?☦ [/move]

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
been a while since this was bumped :o
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
Yes I follow that thread as well, but it doesn't really seem to be a spot for posting suggestions, even though it states that's ok on your OP. It mostly seems like a spot where you post what you're working on and people write about those. Also would be nice for people to remember the entries of this board so someone else doesn't suggest the exact same thing on your board. Maybe there's a way to compile all the suggestions here with your board?
Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡
one thing i love in EPW is the fashion and hairstyle... and since i love long hair for my female toons i came with this idea of hairstyle...

is it possible to add this please or maybe similar hairstyle like this :-* :-*

[move]"Sexiest Venomancer Alive"[/move]

Sig and Avyy by Lonicera

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
one thing i love in EPW is the fashion and hairstyle... and since i love long hair for my female toons i came with this idea of hairstyle...

is it possible to add this please or maybe similar hairstyle like this :-* :-*

Not sure about it being that long, because that would probably look a bit weird when your character is running, casting skills... etc. BUT , I do like the idea of something similar to that. so, +1