Epic Perfect World

Hairstyles and other fashion

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Hey all, working on fash stuff. Will be taking from this thread and other ones I have saved + stuff I've been wanting to do.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Hey all, working on fash stuff. Will be taking from this thread and other ones I have saved + stuff I've been wanting to do.

:normal-15:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
c;

idk if I like this one as much. Might have to flatten out the bottom of the model, seems really bulky in some spots.

Also close-up of the jeans. These are dyed a darkish grey, this is not how they look when dyed black so fear not.
They took so long and I still hate them, but I'm tired of working on them c:

i remember the fashion

c;

idk if I like this one as much. Might have to flatten out the bottom of the model, seems really bulky in some spots.

Also close-up of the jeans. These are dyed a darkish grey, this is not how they look when dyed black so fear not.

I love it and I can't wait to wear it :))
Empower | Possess | Exorcise

Siggy Credit ♥

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I love it and I can't wait to wear it :))
Thanks  :tiger-8:

i remember the fashion

Opulence

Offline Nammah

• Beginner
  • To be, or not to be..
  • Characters: Nammah

And horns? R u planing to add them to?

Girl fash look cool btw

icyyuki

This is so cute!

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
c;

I love the top '-'

The jeans make it look like you have no ass though :(

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸

I LOVE what you did with this top. :)  (Are those modified shoes as well?)

c;

Nice job on the jeans, too. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Do you think it's possible to make some ACTUAL jeans? Like skinny legged ones with a jean texture?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I thought that's what those were, guess I'm wrong though lol

i remember the fashion

Beatrice♥

Its so sexy! I can't wait to wear it x.x

Offline C

• ☾⋆
I thought that's what those were, guess I'm wrong though lol

Maybe it's the color that makes it look like they don't have a jean texture. They looked more like leggings to me :c

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary

I think I love you  :normal-15:
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are