Epic Perfect World

Hairstyles and other fashion

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy
Hello! So I was just wondering if you could make more hairstyles by taking off the decorations of it. For example I really love the new 2014 Christmas Cap's hairstyle (female) but without the cap it would look even better, like the many you gave us already :) Also I faund a great idea that you made some non-dyeable clothes dyeable, so I'd like to ask you to do  more if possible, please! I'm also interested in what you guys would like to wear what's not in EPW yet? Maybe we could improve this great system even more!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
echo has been playing around with the hairstyles.
the problem is alot of them dont have hair under the hat / decoration and there s nothing but a bald patch where the decoration used to be if you take it away.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Echo said she'll be adding some. Obviously those who don't turn bald lol :))

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline 𝓡𝓲𝓷𝓕𝓸𝔁𝔁𝔂

• Jonathan
  • Characters: RinFoxxy

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
A good amount of hairs do have bald spots. I'll probably have more added, but males will get less than females sadly.
I can look into making some sets dyeable like I did with the classic Christmas set. I have a lot of things I really want to do, so not sure what will get done when.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
A good amount of hairs do have bald spots. I'll probably have more added, but males will get less than females sadly.
I can look into making some sets dyeable like I did with the classic Christmas set. I have a lot of things I really want to do, so not sure what will get done when.

I know and understand you're busy and have other things you'd like to do as you said above... Is there anyway of being able to re-texture the hairs maybe? Or draw the hair where the bald spots are?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
I know and understand you're busy and have other things you'd like to do as you said above... Is there anyway of being able to re-texture the hairs maybe? Or draw the hair where the bald spots are?
I would have to add in the missing model pieces, and I'm inexperienced with that. It would take a while to figure out probably.

i remember the fashion

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I would have to add in the missing model pieces, and I'm inexperienced with that. It would take a while to figure out probably.

and then we'd all have to add it to event forge :normal-2: JK JK of course :normal-12:

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
and then we'd all have to add it to event forge :normal-2: JK JK of course :normal-12:

on some of those id be willing to spend so damn much et tho lol

Offline C

• ☾⋆
on some of those id be willing to spend so damn much et tho lol

I don't agree with the idea of making fashion cost ET. Still makes me sad knowing I have to waste EC on ET to get the new, pretty flyers.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I don't agree with the idea of making fashion cost ET. Still makes me sad knowing I have to waste EC on ET to get the new, pretty flyers.

This. Please don't pull a PWI on us. I beg of you. m(_ _)m

Edit: I'm guessing the bald spots are actual voids in the hair mesh itself and not the dds file, otherwise this wouldn't be a problem?
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

nobody actualy suggested this lol

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
This. Please don't pull a PWI on us. I beg of you. m(_ _)m

Edit: I'm guessing the bald spots are actual voids in the hair mesh itself and not the dds file, otherwise this wouldn't be a problem?
Correct. The dds would be easy to do, but it requires me to complete the models myself. Otherwise I would have fixed them.

i remember the fashion

Offline C

• ☾⋆
nobody actualy suggested this lol

I know, but I'm just putting it out there that making fashion cost Event Token wouldn't be a great idea. :|

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
I wish we had some standard long hairdos. For everyday use, you know. Without the extra stuff on their tops for Echo to remove :)) I mean the ones who come with the fashion, not the basic hairdos, they have sucky textures :-\

There were some pretty hairstyles they had. But I guess they realized they were too pretty and changed them.

Look how they made it look, they have issues :normal-12:

I posted other "glitched" hairstyles before but Agatio said that they are no longer available, anywhere... That was sad :-X
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2014, 06:23 am by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
(  ㅅ  )      α===B