Epic Perfect World

Towers in the Territory wars

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Since reset gonna happen n such n tws are always short n not interesting ( not in my guild thought i always seek fun fight) however I suggest boosting the towers inside the tw like really huge dmg boost so it might make it hard for the attacker  and people would stop ignoring towers and fight would last longer and the tws would be more interesting maybe? I don't know but from what i can tell towers atm are just annoying debuffers with lame dmg if the dmg was boosted then defending would worth a try against outnumber.
just something came up in my mind dont rq on my post comment with yes/no reason pl0x <3

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
No...2h long tw is enough.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
No...2h long tw is enough.
2h in epic wat,
which server are u on  ???

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
2h in epic wat,
which server are u on  ???
Arti vs Xpen was 2h easy. And TheUnion is gearing up. We'll have long wars again soon enough.

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
+1 to this  right now the towers do jack all
they may buy you a few minutes  if your lucky
this would make Tw's more interesting for sure
on a side note will the Tw buff be added later on?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Arti vs Xpen was 2h easy. And TheUnion is gearing up. We'll have long wars again soon enough.
ok...ga vs ruthless was 2h yeah? but thats since 3months ago? should i remind you that this server is not about guild or two ?  :shocked:  and did you really read before posting  :-X

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I think sins need boost  :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Don't they already increase in damage within every hit zzz..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1 cause you are baddie
also
the right kind of tower (forgot which it was) can actually hurt quite a bit (on casters at least, dunno bout the others)

Zilara

I think they're annoying enough as they are. I remember when I was full AA+magic and the towers hit 9.5k every few seconds, I hated it. We TW to fight people, not to struggle against towers.

I'm not sure if it's still like this, but the building time of the towers was decreased from 30 seconds to 15 seconds a while ago. That means they're easier to take out while they're being built, so perhaps that could be changed if it hasn't already happened.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
I am just trying to find a way to make outnumbered tws more interesting to show for, because im pretty sure reseting the map won't help much

Zilara

I am just trying to find a way to make outnumbered tws more interesting to show for, because im pretty sure reseting the map won't help much

Still not a big help for the outnumbered side, they'd die faster either way   :normal-9:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Still not a big help for the outnumbered side, they'd die faster either way   :normal-9:
means they need to use their brain more  :-X

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
means they need to use their brain more  :-X

It'd be a losing battle lol.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked
+1 so Fmp wont get heart attack