Epic Perfect World

mystics are broken gm fix pls

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
haha nerf kiddie class lol

Ok serious, I think mystic plants are bugged or something. Before I start, these are my protection settings I had on the entire time:

There was some guild pk in NS and after I used listless blossom some people in my guild were telling me to turn on protections because it was affecting them, though I didn't have my fac/ally protections turned off (I checked as soon as they said) and I was pretty sure I hadn't pressed ctrl.

I made sure not to press ctrl the rest of the times I casted debuff plants, but even then I saw one of my befuddling creeper plants debuffing one of my fac mates right in front of me. It was only affecting people outside of the squad that I was in.

After the pk was over, I went back into ns with a friend in guild and tried to replicate the bug by casting befuddling creeper near her. Without being in pk, I was absolutely sure I wasn't holding ctrl and if I tried to attack her (or cast the plant on her) it wouldn't let me.

If I casted it on a mob, it didn't seem to affect her, but I casted it on another player (a guildless alt of mine) it would sometimes start debuffing her, along with the alt. She said when it started debuffing her she had just killed the nearby mob by autoattacking it, but when we tried that again it didn't make the plant target her.

I don't know if it's affected by someone else's buff filter/protections, if I'm in a squad, or if they/I have swords or not, but it's really unhelpful.

I've never had this problem outside of ns, idk if it's always done this because usually I go there solo or with friends who are in squad with me, rather than faction pk.

summary: gm fix my magic plant it makes people anger and assists enemy team in icecream isle

ps fix the greyed out texture slider in ns the bright ground makes me go blind irl

i would post this in helpdesk but i think i would be ignored+other player would not understand the suffer...

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
i need 1 more skill same effect as Absorb Soul named other way maybe Absorb Body that i can spam while Absorb Soul is in cd so i can use absorb its not fair to have cd on skill lol? ..

Kizumbau

I don't think it's about the mystic class or the plants, it's more about NS itself, I noticed this with other classes' AoE skills too. When I casted for example roar, it would stun my faction mates and I had protections on...I thought it was because I was blue name at the time, but unless you were blue name too, I think it's another problem.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
i need 1 more skill same effect as Absorb Soul named other way maybe Absorb Body that i can spam while Absorb Soul is in cd so i can use absorb its not fair to have cd on skill lol? ..
i agree..