Epic Perfect World

Which tome should I use?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I'm on my HA Veno and I don't know what tome to get. I'm stuck between +50 vit, str, and mag. Any advice would be appreciated. ^^

I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
If you're an HA veno I'd guess vit because you're utterly useless other than tanking in HA

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
If you're an HA veno I'd guess vit because you're utterly useless other than tanking in HA

I've considered it but I'm not sure.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Assuming you choose to go the route of magic:

Hmm, unless it has been changed, Veno's don't get a meaningful boost from Vit anyway. Something like 12HP per vit? +50 would only be 600. I could be wrong through. It certainly isn't as high as a Barb's 17 per vit.

Boost your vit through stones on your armor. Get the +50 mag tome instead. You'd get a whole lot more HP this way and still boost your power.

Edit: If you got the route of HA, you'll benefit from a +50str tome for as long as you are in foxform.
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2014, 05:55 am by Talaria
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Go vit tome if you're HA. Preferably, venos have two tomes though (especially if they're magic build).
Vit tome gives you +50 vit and +6% reduce phys damage (and then there's the speed boost which is nice).
Honestly, you're not going to be much good for anything aside from tanking in mass PK so the mag tome would be pretty useless for your build.
Unless you decide to be a 1v1 veno? Then you can get the +50 str tome and smack people around in fox form. .__.
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2014, 06:05 am by Aʟʏх

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
you choosed to be support so ofc vit tome.

Zirkon

Vit tome Since your geared as HA and ur basically support

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Merry Christmas

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Melody⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • ♥ Ruin was here (and so was Toots). TangleNub(ew)
  • Characters: Melody|Harmony
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Merry Christmas
Maddie post farmer.

♥ Love and will miss you guys ♥
Resigned to start playing real life c:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Maddie post farmer.

Baddie gm

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
I would think that the +mag tome would be useful to compensate for the magic you lose being HA.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I forgot about that -6% physical damage reduction, as well as the boost you get in pdef from vit.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Thanks for the advice everyone! My attack isn't too bad, but my pdef is phenomenal. My mdef is just a little lower than my barb, who is a DD build. She's not even fully geared yet so I'll see what her defense looks like when she has better gear and I'll probably decide then. Right now I feel like she'd benefit best from the str tome, but mag to compensate for lost defense doesn't sound like a bad idea either.