Epic Perfect World

Subzeroo vs KamisFear

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
these fights don't count for sht don't get too happy, that shtter rev hasn't played wr for a long while i'm surprised he even survived that long
fk we need 1.3

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well i don't really know who is ass licking anyone. Cause im not. Im just saying the truth and when we say '' invented wr '' is that rev was one of the best wrs in 1.3.6 atleast on fpw . And that was the reason each wr kept getting better cause they struggle to beat him or .. not that he made Bms.. And noki you can *** your self i didn't expect you to say im ass licking anyone when it's the truth and if you trash someone better than you i don't know what are you really trying to tell me. Sorry my friend you started ;) . Subzeroo by telling all this im not saying ur bad , i really think ur pretty good , but im just talking to the people that they keep blaming rev that he is noob etc when he don't even play wr anymore , and im sure if he kept praticed and play 1.4.5 from the very beginning he would be able to do way better.. but good job on both  ^-^ Merry Christmas  :D

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
people that they keep blaming rev that he is noob

I doubt anyone would say this on a serious note, but you can't sense sarcasm on forums.
Everyone knows Rev was a good WR , 1vs1 wise on 1.3 . Possibly the only class he can actually play decent.
And it's pretty obvious he is out of shape , ain't no one saying different, we can all see he hasn't 1vs1'ed on it for over a year. Considering that, he wasn't even doing bad.

That beeing said , 1.3 to 1.5 alot changed, and i'm sure he knows better he is rusty and needs to adapt. Ain't not one here saying he is bad , but he did lose those 2 fights. Don't make excuses for it, maybe next time he will win , who knows  ...

Subzeroo won , end of discussion , no matter what reasons or excuses you can go find, he still won. A victory is a victory.
Better luck next time.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
INSOLENT IS THE BEST PLAYER IN UNIVERSE AND ROOMI IS THE FIRST LADY OF THE BEST PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE WHICH MAKES HER ALPHA GIRL OR THE SECOND BEST PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE
the rest are just rednecks.....

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
INSOLENT IS THE BEST PLAYER IN UNIVERSE AND ROOMI IS THE FIRST LADY OF THE BEST PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE WHICH MAKES HER ALPHA GIRL OR THE SECOND BEST PLAYER IN THE UNIVERSE
the rest are just rednecks.....
This is only valuable post in this thread and I agree with you!

jakho

Don't make excuses for it, maybe next time he will win , who knows  ...
Subzeroo won , end of discussion , no matter what reasons or excuses you can go find, he still won. A victory is a victory.
Better luck next time.
who u were when xpendable was alive?  :normal-9:
dragon gear tw is reason u lost  :normal-12:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
who u were when xpendable was alive?  :normal-9:
dragon gear tw is reason u lost  :normal-12:

I wasn't who said we lost cause of it.
We did lose TW, end of scenario. You don't see me making excuses. Later on we won, and we lost the last one again.

But hey...at least we showed up ....More then what we can say about Outcasts....
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

jakho

I wasn't who said we lost cause of it.
We did lose TW, end of scenario. You don't see me making excuses. Later on we won, and we lost the last one again.

But hey...at least we showed up ....More then what we can say about Outcasts....
nobody is able to fight 20clerics and 10wrs but xpendable

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
#rev is back wr 1v1 HYPE

scatterer3

The question is always "who are you?" and not "who were you?".

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Noooo not at all go afk for 2 years without playing mage come back and we'll see who win ?? no one is giving excuses but people are getting too excited on someone who haven't play one class for 2 years and it's a different world with new skills , genie everything is new. But yeh A victory is a victory. keep going Sner .. keep going ^-^ Merry Christmas Pedro c:

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
The question is always "who are you?" and not "who were you?".
ooor the question always is. " are you fine? " not " were you fine ? "

Kizumbau

I doubt anyone would say this on a serious note, but you can't sense sarcasm on forums.
Everyone knows Rev was a good WR , 1vs1 wise on 1.3 . Possibly the only class he can actually play decent.
And it's pretty obvious he is out of shape , ain't no one saying different, we can all see he hasn't 1vs1'ed on it for over a year. Considering that, he wasn't even doing bad.

That beeing said , 1.3 to 1.5 alot changed, and i'm sure he knows better he is rusty and needs to adapt. Ain't not one here saying he is bad , but he did lose those 2 fights. Don't make excuses for it, maybe next time he will win , who knows  ...

Better luck next time.

your leader is trash and get destroyed

Even you admit his words are like nothing.  :shocked:

Good, my job is done here. bb

Vegas

Why are ppl recording random 1v1s now? Everyone so try hard lately

scatterer3

ooor the question always is. " are you fine? " not " were you fine ? "

I am not fine anymore, but I was very fine two years ago  ^-^