Epic Perfect World

Subzeroo vs KamisFear

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Haven't watched the vid, but good vid because wr vs wr is fun :)))))

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
.....Is "piece of human" even an insult? s: I think you are mad and need to calm down.

broken english = pieace of human LOL

He's not a human, he's a failed mutation. Humans aren't this stupid. And I'm far from mad.  :police:

you the rat that lives under rev bed ik that you are not a human clam down rice

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
was good 1v1s, i didnt play WR 1v1 for 2 years since 1.3 cause i thought 1.4+ wr 1v1 with genie = boring, i think i did good for inactive wr 1v1 2 years, we make more later  :-*, + let me tell you guys the story on how the stunlock got in existence, so there were 3 gods back in the old days called Tatsuya, Darkeyes, Revengee
those are the 3 WR gods that invent stunlock many many years ago on FPW, therefore i am also unbeatable on any 1.3 server

Offline Dev

• Old Player
For not 1v1ing with WR for 2 years since 1.3 died, I think Rev did good.  :police:

Offline Drive

• 🌙
For not 1v1ing with WR for 2 years since 1.3 died, I think Rev did good.  :police:
^^
Gj both,was fun watching. ^-^

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
i think rev hurt this guy who made this vid really but nice rev was using the 1.3 stun skills only he  but he did good :P Subzeroo gg first 2 fights he was using 2 phy orna and rev was using ele ds and phy belt  lol idk wat to say gg rev

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
anyone else miss 4:30 when someone got sparked on...Left side of screen
LOL

no matter what everyone saying sub 1# bm
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video Doflamingo

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
i think rev hurt this guy who made this vid really but nice rev was using the 1.3 stun skills only he  but he did good :P Subzeroo gg first 2 fights he was using 2 phy orna and rev was using ele ds and phy belt  lol idk wat to say gg rev
Nobody cares, no one forced him to use ele ornas xd His fault.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I think both did good tbh.  ^-^

But ofc what matter is the winner...  :normal-42:

Nice video.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
So this is the mixtape Subzeroo has been talking about lol!

Well played, Sub.

P.S. Man I give them credit.  I hope next time I lose a fight, people come on forum to back me up like that lmao
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 05:39 pm by Cynix
I'm basically 40

scatterer3

So this is the mixtape Subzeroo has been talking about lol!

Well played, Sub.

P.S. Man I give them credit. I hope next time I lose a fight, people come on forum to back me up like that lmao

I know, right. LOL.

heiro

Nah who actually invented bms gameplay in 1v1 was Rev you gotta admit it. I remenber very well rev on 1.3.6 in fpw .. everyone tryied so hard to beat him on his 1v1 and no one was able lol. And im really inpressed with rev. You don't see him nerd on wr as Subzero does. Rev barely plays wr but mage. And as you see this video have 9 minutes without the normal speed and still put up a fight to a wr 24/7 so .. don't come with ur stupid comments saying im ass licking my OC Leader that he is best , i am expecting that tbh. Just saying the truth , good video , bye  :smiley:

Been told he got 360 no scoped by someone called Aldin

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Both of them did pretty good. Was fun watching the video.

Insanity

these fights don't count for sht don't get too happy, that shtter rev hasn't played wr for a long while i'm surprised he even survived that long