Epic Perfect World

Subzeroo vs KamisFear

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You can see That rev won lollllll xdddd
Xddxpppp ;) :D O:-) :P :normal-9: :normal-9: :normal-9:

edit: Sub should be happy that he had the chance to 1v1 Rev ;););)

Honored lol. Long time coming, but ik he'll get in shape sooner or later so I'm always excited for that. So when he does I'll be happy to have a chance to wr v wr him again

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Honored lol.
You should be 'lol'.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Honored lol. Long time coming, but ik he'll get in shape sooner or later so I'm always excited for that. So when he does I'll be happy to have a chance to wr v wr him again

were is my thanks noki 4 recording i was falling sleep in the keybord last night u ........

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Different times friend. 1.3.6 was long time ago , mechanics of the game changed alot aswell.
And i guess people need/should keep up to date when it comes to those, since they aren't just 1vs1/class related anyways.

P.S.: Subzeroo barelly 1vs1's last i checked, he just watches majority of time .

Does it matters how long time ago it was, when he said "INVENTED" WR class? I'm pretty sure WR class exists in 1.3.6 also. He just said Rev invented it, like most of you keep telling stuff like that and never get bored of it.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Does it matters how long time ago it was, when he said "INVENTED" WR class? I'm pretty sure WR class exists in 1.3.6 also. He just said Rev invented it, like most of you keep telling stuff like that and never get bored of it.

I always tought the PW Dev's invented the classes. Ty for making that clear.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Zayran

• Characters: Zayran
Nice video, Looked like fun

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
How everyone misses wr 1.3 glitches :'(
On topic :nice song
Offtopic Kermo come 1v1 my level1 Mago  :police:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

rip 1.3 glitches

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Try to challenge me, i invented MG class, master of 1vs1 in 2.6.7.  :police:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
unknowns fighting over who has bigger status of random
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Nah who actually invented bms gameplay in 1v1 was Rev you gotta admit it. I remenber very well rev on 1.3.6 in fpw .. everyone tryied so hard to beat him on his 1v1 and no one was able lol. And im really inpressed with rev. You don't see him nerd on wr as Subzero does. Rev barely plays wr but mage. And as you see this video have 9 minutes without the normal speed and still put up a fight to a wr 24/7 so .. don't come with ur stupid comments saying im ass licking my OC Leader that he is best , i am expecting that tbh. Just saying the truth , good video , bye  :smiley:

24/7 comes with watching 1v1s now adays and mass pk >_>.. Ty though. He did good yes, can't wait to do more fights with him if he gets back to where he was before and I hope he does... least he fought me unlike that other oc wr named yolocausto who claimed he beat me before. . .

:normal-19: don't remember the last time rev has done 1v1s on his wr and sub still struggles

MY STRUGGLE WAS BAD :(.. All in all he did great for 2 years off of wr. I really can't wait until he gets use to the style on here.. ..

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
24/7 comes with watching 1v1s now adays and mass pk >_>.. Ty though. He did good yes, can't wait to do more fights with him if he gets back to where he was before and I hope he does... least he fought me unlike that other oc wr named yolocausto who claimed he beat me before. . .

MY STRUGGLE WAS BAD :(.. All in all he did great for 2 years off of wr. I really can't wait until he gets use to the style on here.. ..

stop talking to amateurs and log in game we need to life today

Offline Commitment

• Cool story
  • Characters: Commitment
  • Faction: Outcasts
Nah who actually invented bms gameplay in 1v1 was Rev you gotta admit it. I remenber very well rev on 1.3.6 in fpw .. everyone tryied so hard to beat him on his 1v1 and no one was able lol. And im really inpressed with rev. You don't see him nerd on wr as Subzero does. Rev barely plays wr but mage. And as you see this video have 9 minutes without the normal speed and still put up a fight to a wr 24/7 so .. don't come with ur stupid comments saying im ass licking my OC Leader that he is best , i am expecting that tbh. Just saying the truth , good video , bye  :smiley:

This is the real truth , can barely add anything to it. well said.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Holy sht kamisfear so bad at any clas s he play

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Nice vid Noki. Music doesn't fit wr gameplay though, just my opinion. >.>;
I wish there were more wr 1v1s, I find them really interesting for some reason.

Also, callmesensitivebutilovehowSubdoesnttrashtalkatallinthecomments.
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 01:36 pm by Aʟʏх