Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Resetting the map won't make any big guild stronger or weaker. Xpendable had most lands before reset and did as well after reset until we voluntarily closed the guild.

The only thing it's doing is delaying the same outcome over and over.

You reset the TW Map to create the false impression that the map is alive for a while. Then the same big established and consistent guild takes what was theirs to begin with. Grow a pair brothers..

All of the arguments in this thread were pretty dumb.

Pretty much this spot on.

In a realistic aspect most of the factions taking lands directly after TW map reset will be run by alts of the "main guilds" anyways.

Within a few weeks, months, the TW map will look exactly the same as it does now unless there is a shift in power.

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Reset TW map and i'll come back for good <3

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
The thing is...

If the smaller TW factions all decided to just gank the main power all in the same week, it would force the main power to split their forces.  However, this can go two ways.  The power can shift temporarily, or it stays the same. 

There aren't too many small TW factions left on the server though.  Either they merge with the larger TW factions, or the smaller ones lose members to the larger ones without merging and they can't do TW anyways without the numbers. 

The reset may only cause it to end up like this anyway, but at least for a month, the smaller TW factions can work towards becoming a larger power and may can be a main power.  Shit can happen.  Remember back when Worms had half the map? 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Zilara

The thing is...

If the smaller TW factions all decided to just gank the main power all in the same week, it would force the main power to split their forces.  However, this can go two ways.  The power can shift temporarily, or it stays the same. 

There aren't too many small TW factions left on the server though.  Either they merge with the larger TW factions, or the smaller ones lose members to the larger ones without merging and they can't do TW anyways without the numbers. 

The reset may only cause it to end up like this anyway, but at least for a month, the smaller TW factions can work towards becoming a larger power and may can be a main power.  **** can happen.  Remember back when Worms had half the map?

The previous reset made many of us lose interest in TW/PW. And well, I'm looking forward to seeing TheUnion in action, both PK and TW-wise.  :rolleyes:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
+ 1 to TW map resets !!
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Cleaned. Stay on topic please:normal-5:
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2014, 08:28 am by FeelMyPoison

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Long live Xpendable

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Am I supposed to know who "TheUnion" are?

I thought was random noob pve guild....
It's a dominant guild from several different Brazilian servers who usually have 150+ online for pk.. yeah.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
It'll take time till they're ready tho  :normal-47:

they have 90 online farming for 8 hours straight it will only take a month to be fully geared with amazing rolls on r8

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
they have 90 online farming for 8 hours straight it will only take a month to be fully geared with amazing rolls on r8
dont compare, it takes 1month here just to get 1 piece with 'amazing rolls'. They ain't making miracles, they just make decent gear most likely.

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
dont compare, it takes 1month here just to get 1 piece with 'amazing rolls'. They ain't making miracles, they just make decent gear most likely.

was exaggerating a bit :(

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Pretty much this spot on.

In a realistic aspect most of the factions taking lands directly after TW map reset will be run by alts of the "main guilds" anyways.

Within a few weeks, months, the TW map will look exactly the same as it does now unless there is a shift in power.

if you don't know real big mass pk guild like The Union - Triade - HolyGuns - Aliance - Impulse

plz do everybody a favor and don't talk about tw or guilds anymore since you have 0 idea of what a real big guild is.