TW map reset?

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
:police: +1 btw, i'm hoping to see more factions around

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 , unless ofc , Outcasts indends to show up for TW , within 1/2 weeks? !? After Xmas seasson i guess..
The numbers are there, so are the players, would be good to have some TW's, would certainly ratter that over a reset, btu if not then i'll +1 it.
+1 idc about tw map anyways i can morai in peace if we don't have tw :)

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
change TW time. make it possible for asian ppl  :normal-4: :normal-3:

Yes, pls sir agatio

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
+1 sir :) more TW videos  ;D

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
whats the point of reseting the tw lands .. by the time after 3-4 weeks it will again back to the same as now

maybe change faction leaders who is afriad of pixels loss they make the game boring only excuses  tears and wine the tws even tho they have over than 80 onlines for tw

Offline ~Venom~

Doesn't matter how many times the map is reset few weeks and it'll pretty much look the same. That's what happens when there's only 3 big guilds and the rest are hardly hanging on by a thread by TW standards that is. No offense to any small TW guilds.  O:-)
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

jakho

nerds make so much drama about every post,
on topic: +1 for reset

Offline waw

+1 I think it'll be refreshing to see a few new colors on the map. No offense to the larger pk/tw factions, but change can sometimes be a good thing. '-'

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
+1 for the reset map, server would be alive again after christmas ^^
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2014, 05:27 pm by Debo

Offline Veren

• Sage Arrow Slinger, Green Mage, Summoner, Botanist
  • Characters: Veren, Viridia
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 to reset

I think TW as a whole needs to be more dynamic than it is. For example..and this is just an example..the more lands you own the weaker your towers/crystal would be compared to attackers, which makes holding your land more of a challenge, something like that. I know there isn't much that can be done but just a thought.

avatar and siggy by Lonicera Pro Wifey

Offline USS Iowa

• We've been on top
  • I have returned.
  • Characters: Wastedump/MajorLeague
  • Faction: Xpendable
Resetting the map won't make any big guild stronger or weaker. Xpendable had most lands before reset and did as well after reset until we voluntarily closed the guild.

The only thing it's doing is delaying the same outcome over and over.

You reset the TW Map to create the false impression that the map is alive for a while. Then the same big established and consistent guild takes what was theirs to begin with. Grow a pair brothers..

WasteDump / MajorLeague(Greatest) / Frozenterror / UrbanLegend / USSMissiouri / USSArizona / Maravich / WorldPeace / Caesar

"Heroes are remembered. Legends never die."

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1 to resetting the map since factions cant manage to gank artifex and take lands of them the regular way..... sadly... ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Resetting the map won't make any big guild stronger or weaker. Xpendable had most lands before reset and did as well after reset until we voluntarily closed the guild.

The only thing it's doing is delaying the same outcome over and over.
You reset the TW Map to create the false impression that the map is alive for a while. Then the same big established and consistent guild takes what was theirs to begin with.

-

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.