Epic Perfect World

TW map reset?

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
+1.  I'm kinda jonesing for some blood, and Shindola's holding out until TW reset.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You were implying that OC doesn't show TWs simply because they don't want to or because they are scared because "the numbers are there" I simply said that numbers are not the only factor not in PK even less in TW...and you above all should know that given your past experience with Xpendable. That's the point what my post was trying to get across in case you weren't able to comprehend...  ;)

And I already edited my post to avoid vague replies like this or Violent's so yeah, lets leave it here.

Obviously it's not all about numbers, after all Outcasts/Goodgame lost a 80vs80 TW in exactly 10minutes.
However, there's been improvements made, new people joined , teamwork improves, so on.
They also have aquired experience over the warning TWs, while Artifex is rusty when it comes to TW. So looking at it , i see more reasons for them to show,

P.S.: At least Violent can bring out a valid point , and people know her ,she does not need to post from an unknown forum account,
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Boxer

• Beginner
  • Faction: AxeメGroup
change TW time. make it possible for asian ppl  :normal-4: :normal-3:

Zirkon

+1 , unless ofc , Outcasts indends to show up for TW , within 1/2 weeks? !? After Xmas seasson i guess..
The numbers are there, so are the players, would be good to have some TW's, would certainly ratter that over a reset, btu if not then i'll +1 it.
+1 But Dont know whether oc will show or not

Offline ArosFox

• Leader of ☆Asylum
  • Lost in the space between my ears
  • Characters: ArosFox
  • Faction: ☆Asylum
I think it's time. The TW situation has been in stagnation since some time. Right now the only interesting TWs are between God's Army and Ruthless. Other factions don't really bother showing up anymore if they can already predict the result. Maybe reset will bring some refreshment?
Let's do this Tuesday next week.

That's the only interesting TW? Not when Ruthless no-showed GA to fight OS? Not the fact that OS fought them repeatedly for over a month?  Even if we lost, we still showed up at every TW and had fun doing it.

Is it because OS rarely trash talks in WC that you didn't notice this? Maybe we should be more of a nuisance in WC maybe then we will be more interesting.  In the mean time we will still bid on TWs and still show up, and win or lose we will still have fun, without all the trash talk.

Offline SGJinx

• Characters: SGJinx
  • Faction: ღArtifexღ
+1 , unless ofc , Outcasts indends to show up for TW , within 1/2 weeks? !? After Xmas seasson i guess..
The numbers are there, so are the players, would be good to have some TW's, would certainly ratter that over a reset, btu if not then i'll +1 it.

+1 totally agreed

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
Change TW timezone so Alamat can join. imagine  artifex vs asian
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline RainsWolf

• My Little Boo
  • There are scars that make us who we are. But without them, we don't exist.
  • Characters: Ravenshield RainsWolf
  • Faction: GotMilk
I fully agreed a Tw map reset will be great for the new year

Overseers has had a few really good Tw's Vs Ducks & Ruthless the last 3 months or so

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
I think it's time. The TW situation has been in stagnation since some time. Right now the only interesting TWs are between God's Army and Ruthless. Other factions don't really bother showing up anymore if they can already predict the result. Maybe reset will bring some refreshment?

+1 and it will be nice if possible soon

Zilara

Thank you, this is awesome. I can finally have more time for myself instead of going to TWs that we're bound to lose due to numbers :normal-2:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
That's the only interesting TW? Not when Ruthless no-showed GA to fight OS? Not the fact that OS fought them repeatedly for over a month?  Even if we lost, we still showed up at every TW and had fun doing it.

Is it because OS rarely trash talks in WC that you didn't notice this? Maybe we should be more of a nuisance in WC maybe then we will be more interesting.  In the mean time we will still bid on TWs and still show up, and win or lose we will still have fun, without all the trash talk.

i doubt anyone ever meant to offend you or your faction.
maybe its just that there dont seem to be as many videos around of your tws lately than of ruthless / ga tws? (no i did not go and count them ~ i might be wrong thats why seem to be.
how else would anyone know how your tws have been?
also ppl just make mistakes and sometimes things simply slip their minds.
just get over it there is no reason for you to feel offended unless ofc your ego gets hurt by something like this.

Anyhow, merry christmas everyone  :pig-23:
and +1 to a map reset

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Idk, tw map aint alive coz arti has half of it and can get more easily considering the low chance of any faction atm to stand up and give a tw, there4 as it happend with NH, Worms, Xp it will reset aswell with arti. Waiting to see 25 colours on tw map yee

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
+1 to reset it might be time to stir things up
Last Edit: Dec 25, 2014, 06:19 pm by Tonika

Offline HaraJuroko

• #Fidelisasyon
  • ►►Nubies LØve Cake►►
  • Characters: HaraJuroko
  • Faction: Fidelis Captain