Epic Perfect World

Winter is coming

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
I dont know what to write here, been a long since last video.

Enjoy

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice video harp :)

Offline Luka

• Characters: Luka
best ea #1 harpist

lbstorm01

Awsome vid! Pro Archer :D

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Great video Harp.

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Yeah, I dont mind you posted that video actually, but why wouldnt you post first fights also? Like really man, you posted only fights when I had big ass delays. Well we both know what happened in first 5 fights, when my ping was fine. Twice hiero and first fight was also pretty good, so yea, why you would not post it? No trashtalking, just wondering.  ;)
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
nice video harp top EA with best usage of leaps i ever seen :police:
I d'like to say something else too but dont want to get thread closed ;)

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Yeah, I dont mind you posted that video actually, but why wouldnt you post first fights also? Like really man, you posted only fights when I had big ass delays. Well we both know what happened in first 5 fights, when my ping was fine. Twice hiero and first fight was also pretty good, so yea, why you would not post it? No trashtalking, just wondering.  ;)

You won like 3 or 4 fights i dont actualy remember, 2 of them were hiero without me even using gennie cause i didnt even know you were dph. Then you lost 10 fights in a row, ping is not an issue neither delays cause even with dph bow you were stunning me first ? I also didnt post last fight which was actualy the best of all cause i dont have it recorded same as first 2.

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Uh how ping and delays wasnt the issue? It was issue, I did stun you first cus of my range bow, and cus of delays I couldnt make the fights look like first ones at the hieroing. If I won first fights actually almost 4 in row and then 10 times in row lost, guess there was something that caused it? Oh well, I think we both know how fights would look like if I had my ping from the begin. But yea, not gonna bother arguing over it, good fights.
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
after long time watching a 1v1 ea video wooot, good game play harp xD

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
noisy still 1# ea
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Uh how ping and delays wasnt the issue? It was issue, I did stun you first cus of my range bow, and cus of delays I couldnt make the fights look like first ones at the hieroing. If I won first fights actually almost 4 in row and then 10 times in row lost, guess there was something that caused it? Oh well, I think we both know how fights would look like if I had my ping from the begin. But yea, not gonna bother arguing over it, good fights.
Stop making excuses. Noisy only know eps...

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran

Yeap i had new santa clause outfit thats why i couldnt focus, then i got used to and was all good.