Epic Perfect World

r8 Reforge 3 Init for The Footwear

Offline Bonnie

I have already spent 120 Damas I do not know if I'm doing something wrong when Reforgen if I use the wrong NPC. Can I tell you by what Npc get her 3 Init.

3 init I mean 3x 00:05

I would like thank you for help. ???

LMFAO xD

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Just get 1x -int with 2 not useless other stats.
Chance for 2x -int is already very, very low...

:'( :'(
What about x3 -int on EA/Assasin bracers?

Which seems to be the most annoying thing in-game to get. Crunching the numbers would make me feel a bit better about myself.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Which seems to be the most annoying thing in-game to get. Crunching the numbers would make me feel a bit better about myself.

No, Sir. -channeling on a Werefox's wrist guards is the most annoying thing to get.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture

lots of pinoys would disagree with you.

1/(0.0816^3)= 1840,47

1 in 1840  tries. multiply that by 310,5/90 = 3,45, and it makes 5521 damascenes.

however, if we were to count the actual chance, after 1840 tries your chance to get them is (1-1/1840)^1840 = 63.21%, and after 1275 tries your chance to obtain them reaches 50% (log(1-1/1840) 0.5).

in future, http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=7835.msg100920#msg100920 is where it's all explained in case you want to count the chances yourself.

EDIT: PWDatabase chances for HA and LA classes are not correct because there is hidden chance for channeling. How to calculate them, then? Observe the chances page, you will see there are a lot of attributes with same chances of obtaining and a few with lower chances. Take Demonhunter breeches for example. Most of the attributes have 8.43% chance listed, while critical hit rate has 5.56% chance and elemental resistance has 1.69% chance.

Now add up chances of those lower chance attributes. 5.56% + 1.69 % = 7.25%.  Subtract this number from 100 (or 1). 100 - 7.25% = 92.75%. This is the shared chance of obtaining any of the regular-chance attributes. PWdatabase shows there is 11 of them, so when you divide 92.75% by 11, chance for a single attribute will be 8.43%. However, we know that there is another regular-chance attribute, that is -channeling. So we have to divide by 12.

92.75% / 12 = 7.72%. That is actual and correct chance for obtaining any regular attribute on Demonhunter breeches, which includes channeling.
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2015, 08:42 am by Plague

D34DP00L

No, Sir. -channeling on a Werefox's wrist guards is the most annoying thing to get.

all i get is 3x chest qq