Epic Perfect World

R8 Recast Add-On Guide

Offline bennyoo

• Beginner
If on archer bracers MP was replaced with -int why do I have MP on my bracers?  >:(

Hei

If on archer bracers MP was replaced with -int why do I have MP on my bracers?  >:(
But basically +MP from Seeker Wrist got replaced by Interval.

(Using Comic Sans, cos why not.)
Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:56 pm by Hei

Antihero

we shall have to agree to disagree on the channelling sin thing, even if i was dph ;)

If she agreed with you then you'd both be wrong. I hate to break it to you, but the cookie-cutter builds with cookie-cutter gear and cookie-cutter faceroll-the-keyboard play style aren't the only viable options on Perfect World. There's a reason people were given different options.

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life

OK so as Hei said, I typed SEEKER Wrist.

PS: To Seekers who wonder why their Wrist has +MP, on the previous page (pwdatabase link) you can see that there are TWO (2) +MP adds, only ONE (1) was replaced.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
can a GM update this outdated guide. am saying outdated bc it does not have chan adds for archer. ty

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
can a GM update this outdated guide. am saying outdated bc it does not have chan adds for archer. ty

This was a player made guide... If you want an updated guide, go look it up yourself... Not the GM's job to keep it updated.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Actually, this guide was updated by GM already... So it doesn't hurt to update again...

Or he could just look it up himself. GM was probably being nice, but it's not the GM's job really to update this stuff  :rolleyes:
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Only Agatio can accurately update this though. It's not like EPW changes are documented properly.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline cidkmilord

Range +100~200 - 0.66% on sin wep o.o so much range really?

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
Range +100~200 - 0.66% on sin wep o.o so much range really?

probably a typo. could be + 1~2  or + 100%~200%. EA's got 36 range so 100-200 would be absurd.  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Bumping for someone that needed this guide

Offline Zero Zephyrum

• Beginner
to get x3 int on Brigandine of the Ocean: Sol is tough >:(

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Updated the guide to fully match EPW - stats and % chances.
The reason why it's a bit different than current PWI is because we are using old r8 stats with channel on heavy/light armor and durability on robes + few other small differences.
Anyway, now should be 100% correct.

Offline Bushy

• Characters: Bushy
  • Faction: Alamat
can i ask why its to easy to get double chant for archer but for caster type its to hard to get a double chant ... i lost my 30k - 40k ec to get a double chant for my veno but until now i cant get double chant...  :-[ :-[ its unfair  :D >:D