Epic Perfect World

GlaringFeline's Free Art Commissions ~CLOSED~

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Seby's is done! I wanted it to be more cartoon-y, but I've never drawn a bunny before and had no idea where to start. Since I haven't done flat color for a while, there's no shading. Tilt your screen for a secret message. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Did he see this?

wtf seby y u no react :tiger-47:

Love it, but gotta admit, I expected more seeing how you put a mature filter on it lul :tiger-2:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Did he see this?

wtf seby y u no react :tiger-47:

Love it, but gotta admit, I expected more seeing how you put a mature filter on it lul :tiger-2:

Thank you! ^^ I put a mature content filter on it because dA is full of overly-sensitive people that will complain if even the slightest thing that could be mature content isn't flagged. Admittedly, they're not as bad as Tumblr is though.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
dA is full of overly-sensitive people that will complain if even the slightest thing

I agree there  :normal-27:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Thank you so much :normal-4:
the 420
LOL
goodjob
also the message, GG

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Sorry about the long wait! I know some (if not all four of you) have been waiting over a month. That is not the usual wait time; I hit a horrid art block and I'm starting to get over that now. I used to hate sketching things in my sketchbook to scan in. I'm starting to get over that too and I can start sketching some in my sketchbook if I get any free time at school.

I can't give a specific time estimate, but I'm assuming they'll be done between now and mid to late March, or early April (if my art block decides to come back).

After I finish up my contest entry for Chibbi, then I'll start on those commissions. Again, sorry about the ridiculous wait, it usually doesn't take that long at all!
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Sorry about the long wait! I know some (if not all four of you) have been waiting over a month. That is not the usual wait time; I hit a horrid art block and I'm starting to get over that now. I used to hate sketching things in my sketchbook to scan in. I'm starting to get over that too and I can start sketching some in my sketchbook if I get any free time at school.

I can't give a specific time estimate, but I'm assuming they'll be done between now and mid to late March, or early April (if my art block decides to come back).

After I finish up my contest entry for Chibbi, then I'll start on those commissions. Again, sorry about the ridiculous wait, it usually doesn't take that long at all!

Its okay, take your time and do the best you can
Last Edit: Mar 16, 2015, 03:47 am by Clear

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
After about two or three months, I finally got my inspiration back and finished Clear's request! Sorry about the wait, it usually doesn't take months to get them done. >.<

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
After about two or three months, I finally got my inspiration back and finished Clear's request! Sorry about the wait, it usually doesn't take months to get them done. >.<

OMG ITS SO QT LOL

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Finished Chibbi's request~! ^^ By far, the best one I've ever done.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
No offence but I'd rather improve my drawing skills before trying to draw for people, just my opinion

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
No offence but I'd rather improve my drawing skills before trying to draw for people, just my opinion

She is improving by practicing doing free art. What would you suggest as an art teacher? If she made her own ideas its usually no challenge/ always draw the same thing.

Doing art for people is the best way I have personally improved.

Thats just my opinion.

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
OMG ITS SO QT LOL

Sorry for not answering this yet; I'm glad you like it! That chibi was really, really fun to do. ;v;

Whenever someone says no offense, it's gonna be something offensive. Are you implying that I'm not trying to improve? I've already come so far and doing art for others is part of the reason why. I already know there are places on Chibbi's request where I can improve, as with all of my art. I have plenty of examples in my original post of what my art looks like; nobody is obligated to want anything from me, but I will draw for the people that do and I will do it to the best of my ability.

She is improving by practicing doing free art. What would you suggest as an art teacher? If she made her own ideas its usually no challenge/ always draw the same thing.

Doing art for people is the best way I have personally improved.

Thats just my opinion.

^^^ Well, I try to do more diverse art. ;-; I have hand and perspective practice pages in my sketchbook since I know those are places where I struggle.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Kiddo's is finished! I had a lot of fun drawing this one. c:

EDIT: I'm not gonna open up slots here yet since I wanna open some up on dA.
Last Edit: Apr 10, 2015, 01:11 am by GlaringFeline

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
Kiddo's is finished! I had a lot of fun drawing this one. c:

Wow! You did a good job on highlighting/shading this one. I can really see some depth but its still your style.  ^-^

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Wow! You did a good job on highlighting/shading this one. I can really see some depth but its still your style.  ^-^

Thank you! ;v; The reason why my shading is better is because I found a massive tutorial on color theory that included a part about adding depth, I can link it here if you want.