Epic Perfect World

GlaringFeline's Free Art Commissions ~CLOSED~

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
ps- black is the worst color to highlight.. ever

Also true. Even some quite experienced artists find it hard to colour a black hair/fur :tiger-9:

Suns is finished. :3

Nice one. I just saw it first on DA :tiger-3:

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Also true. Even some quite experienced artists find it hard to colour a black hair/fur :tiger-9:

Nice one. I just saw it first on DA :tiger-3:

Thank you~
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥

The cut off edges to the blur behind the sun make me feel 'OCD'.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

The cut off edges to the blur behind the sun make me feel 'OCD'.

LMAO Nick Cage is a king.

I didn't even realize that until I uploaded it. XD
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
Lol I really don't understand why everyone is hating on the yellow green colours.
I think it boils down to the artists interpretation.
I know she was trying to go for the sunlight look but it by a happy coincidence it ended up looking like a black cat at night with a green light/ witches cauldron light shining on it and that looks even better.
It looks so good, doesn't look like your generic cutesy kitty type of cat which 98% of people on these forums would draw.

I honestly love it, its so unique and original. At the end of the day, you want your artwork to stand out among the crowd. Id honestly rather stand out than draw absolutely beautifully but look like everyone else.
Drawing don't have to be 100% realistic and there are so many good examples on deviantart.

Let me give you some perfect examples of what the cat reminds me of.

I'm just saying this cat would fit perfectly into halloween themed scenes.
I know it's not a halloween piece and it's not meant to be but I'm saying its such a happy coincidence.
But then again that's just my opinion. I'm just saying because I really actually loooove the idea of manmade light sources.
Last Edit: Jan 24, 2015, 08:27 am by Shortie

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Can u draw a bunny holding a heart while smoking a blunt  or smoking a blunt while holding a heart? ur choice xd
Please, if u have time and u wanna do it

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Can u draw a bunny holding a heart while smoking a blunt  or smoking a blunt while holding a heart? ur choice xd
Please, if u have time and u wanna do it

Will do.

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
Could you draw something like dis?

http://prntscr.com/5t8w1l 3: Or maybe.. http://i.imgur.com/DyRdR7v.png Iunno.

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥

Who drew those?

ok I stop posting
Slightly Inactive.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Sorry, I wouldn't be able to. The GMs banned one person for posting nsfw art made as an obvious joke.
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2015, 06:52 pm by GlaringFeline

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Lol I really don't understand why everyone is hating on the yellow green colours.
I think it boils down to the artists interpretation.
I know she was trying to go for the sunlight look but it by a happy coincidence it ended up looking like a black cat at night with a green light/ witches cauldron light shining on it and that looks even better.
It looks so good, doesn't look like your generic cutesy kitty type of cat which 98% of people on these forums would draw.

I honestly love it, its so unique and original. At the end of the day, you want your artwork to stand out among the crowd. Id honestly rather stand out than draw absolutely beautifully but look like everyone else.
Drawing don't have to be 100% realistic and there are so many good examples on deviantart.

Let me give you some perfect examples of what the cat reminds me of.

I'm just saying this cat would fit perfectly into halloween themed scenes.
I know it's not a halloween piece and it's not meant to be but I'm saying its such a happy coincidence.
But then again that's just my opinion. I'm just saying because I really actually loooove the idea of manmade light sources.

It's indeed what first came to mind when I saw it lol. A "witchy" cat, you know. I really appreciate that you liked it so. I change my mind really often.. unfortunately, yea... When I ordered the drawing I wanted it cuz I was going for a black cat look for my venomancer. Now I changed my ini to a ginger kitty again :sad: I see you like the drawing so I think Feline won't be upset if I'll let you use it O:-) It's a nice piece of artwork and not fair if it won't be used by anyone :-[ I let you to take it and use it as an avy or something of course if Feline lets me to do so :-*

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

lol this is so cute and derpy im sure suns will love it

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
It's indeed what first came to mind when I saw it lol. A "witchy" cat, you know. I really appreciate that you liked it so. I change my mind really often.. unfortunately, yea... When I ordered the drawing I wanted it cuz I was going for a black cat look for my venomancer. Now I changed my ini to a ginger kitty again :sad: I see you like the drawing so I think Feline won't be upset if I'll let you use it O:-) It's a nice piece of artwork and not fair if it won't be used by anyone :-[ I let you to take it and use it as an avy or something of course if Feline lets me to do so :-*

Haha no, no she drew it for you so its ok.
I was just complimenting her originality was quite unique.
:c And I'm in the process of drawing my own avy anyways ehe.  :police:

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks

Ahhh i love the hershey kiss shaped sun rays! this is so derptastic

Signature line art by Fookiiko